Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Out of curiosity, are you actually able to attach anything to the carabiner attachments on the belts? Do the carabiners actually clasp at all?

For instance, is it plausible to be able to attach Ray's goggles to the belt like this:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The figures appear to come with two attachments on their belts: the longer one that merely has a ring at the end of it, and the smaller one that actually has a carabiner at the end of it. Would you be able to attach his goggles to the smaller one via the carabiner?

With all the nostalgia going on in here you guys are really making me want the whole team. Expensive in the long run I may have to pick up each individually over the next year, if that's even possible. I know they're sold out. I just can't do a lump sum.

Any chance timewalker has a layaway? rofl

With all the nostalgia going on in here you guys are really making me want the whole team. Expensive in the long run I may have to pick up each individually over the next year, if that's even possible. I know they're sold out. I just can't do a lump sum.

Any chance timewalker has a layaway? rofl
A few guys have mentioned a 2nd run.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Let’s squash that perception right here, Winston’s head looks fine in person.

I’d like to believe that, but considering that pretty much the only collector in that world who owns these so far decided to send his Winston head off for a repaint...

For now I think I’ll just wait and see if there ends up being even a slight change to Winston’s paint during the second run of figures and then maybe pick him up later.

I’d like to believe that, but considering that pretty much the only collector in that world who owns these so far decided to send his Winston head off for a repaint...

For now I think I’ll just wait and see if there ends up being even a slight change to Winston’s paint during the second run of figures and then maybe pick him up later.

I was thinking that initially as well, but I think it was IAT (I'm not sure on that) who said that they're only doing a second run on the 4-packs, and not necessarily each character individually.

So those who purchase the second run of 4-packs, I would presume indeed want all four.

I personally think Winston might end up being the most expensive of the four on the secondary market.

Out of curiosity, are you actually able to attach anything to the carabiner attachments on the belts? Do the carabiners actually clasp at all?

For instance, is it plausible to be able to attach Ray's goggles to the belt like this:

View attachment 372887
View attachment 372888

The figures appear to come with two attachments on their belts: the longer one that merely has a ring at the end of it, and the smaller one that actually has a carabiner at the end of it. Would you be able to attach his goggles to the smaller one via the carabiner?

Unfortunately there are no articulated parts to the carabiners. One of the carabiners is open, however the gap is really small and doesn't really want to accept anything when you're trying to put things in. Ray's goggles could possible fit, but it wouldn't be by the straps. You would probably have to try to see if you could hook a portion of the actual goggles and see if it will catch enough to hang on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there are no articulated parts to the carabiners. One of the carabiners is open, however the gap is really small and doesn't really want to accept anything when you're trying to put things in. Ray's goggles could possible fit, but it wouldn't be by the straps. You would probably have to try to see if you could hook a portion of the actual goggles and see if it will catch enough to hang on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, that's unfortunate. I suppose worst case scenario you could just attach his goggles to the actual belt by feeding the band through the belt. Would be inaccurate, but at least they'd be hanging at his side.

Or I suppose you could always mod his attachment with the carabiner by taking their carabiner off, and attaching a silver lobster clasp from like a chain/necklace or something.

Goggles must be on head, why even worry about option you won't use?

Because it is indeed an option I will possibly use. :lol

Adding Winston changed the game on what display I will go with now.

Loving the pics guys! Was watching Ghostbusters 2 last night and to me that's what this Venkman looks like. Don't mind that at all as to me it looks like a great Murray. Super excited to have these in my collection and hoping the Ecto will go up for pre-order soon.

Loving the pics guys! Was watching Ghostbusters 2 last night and to me that's what this Venkman looks like. Don't mind that at all as to me it looks like a great Murray. Super excited to have these in my collection and hoping the Ecto will go up for pre-order soon.

Those are my sentiments as well.

While the sculpt may be slightly a little too pudgy for GB1 Murray, the facial likeness to me is 100% Murray. I don't see anyone else at all when I look at it, it's pretty clear who it is. I suppose having a GBII Murray portrait in the GBI outfit isn't a bad thing; you kind of get a combination of both films. :lol

The Snyderman sculpt, while the shape is a bit more accurate to GBI, the facial likeness to me looks roughly 40% Murray and 60% Bill Maher. Others have even said they see Frank Stallone in it.

Those are my sentiments as well.

While the sculpt may be slightly a little too pudgy for GB1 Murray, the facial likeness to me is 100% Murray. I don't see anyone else at all when I look at it, it's pretty clear who it is. I suppose having a GBII Murray portrait in the GBI outfit isn't a bad thing; you kind of get a combination of both films. :lol

The Snyderman sculpt, while the shape is a bit more accurate to GBI, the facial likeness to me looks roughly 40% Murray and 60% Bill Maher. Others have even said they see Frank Stallone in it.

Totally! I feel the same about the Snyderman sculpt. To me it just isn't Murray. If i squint in the dark then it's an okay likeness for me but the Blitzway one nails it. As a huge fan of both movies, I'm okay with every one in this collection.

So I was able to mod one of the cigarettes to hold in Ray’s mouth. Lol.
If you have Blitzway’s Tyler Durden, you can actually use the one that sticks in his mouth as well, since it’s already fitted to hold in his mouth. [emoji851]
2ccb4010f512e04efd8d31242aef2097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

If you have Blitzway’s Tyler Durden, you can actually use the one that sticks in his mouth as well, since it’s already fitted to hold in his mouth. [emoji851]

Thanks for trying the cigarette! Looks good.
Now, if we could just replicate that scenario for real......
Somebody definitely chose the form of the destructor.
(Just noticed Egon's PKE Meter at full. Nice touch)

Lmao!

b75b958e55f5689e070d6c01aec8497b.jpg

62070e5d15e71064057192a5592563ae.jpg

We better bring him inside.

02a4720ab72296e2d671d82ec7d25f91.jpg
47c94a416d4ffd89bcb263c9f793b1e0.jpg

Back