Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you need to bang a hole on the existing wall? is there any reinforcement required on the 4 sides? will it be viewable from both sides of the wall? always wanted a cabinet inside walls as it saves space and you only need to worry about dust coming from the front but carving up an existing wall is too much unless it's just a partition wall. i worry about the integrity of the wall when being carved up.

It will be going in the wall over the fireplace which has a deep void in it as its effectively the chimney breast, but there is no fire and the breast is hollow, it will be just the one side that will be visible.
Borris Johnson says people can go back to work, I know who I’m calling tomorrow! :yess:

This is a great display, I'll have to think of doing something like this too. How did you manage to offset the lights?
Opening the middle metallic painted piece of the lights, then moving one of the cog with any small tool until the side I'm moving is facing the other side. Is very easy in fact. Just have to be careful opening the center piece.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

I tried getting the grey panel open a couple of times but it felt like something was going to break, so i backed off and left it as it was just in case. What did you use to pry it open, could you take a photo of how it looks underneath the cap to give me a better idea of how to do it. Thanks

Speaking to the guy who makes my acrylic cases as I've figured the only way to display this and the figures while doing it justice is to make the display essentially a piece of furniture!

I've drawn up a plan to make a small riser or base with 2 spots for my gaming console and bluray player and the case will go on top making one awesome entertainment unit haha.
Well that's the plan......

images (2).jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have made a few mods to mine. things like slowing down the light bars, steady burn spot light a headlights. flashing upper spotlights. etc. aI will be posting a video soon with a link

Ah that's great news I can't wait to check it out, I've been hoping for someone to upload a video of how to do all these changes to make it more film accurate. Will you be showing how it's done step by step?
Many thanks

Mine arrived......on a pallet haha.

Haven't unboxed it yet and it's sat in my spare room until I get a display sorted.

Here's a pic of it freshly removed from the pallet next to my very understanding wife.
23b0dea968e929a4650c27ee43bb7398.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This looks like it was taken right as your wife came home and walked in through the door and saw that package, and is looking at you like, “Really? Again?”

Ah that's great news I can't wait to check it out, I've been hoping for someone to upload a video of how to do all these changes to make it more film accurate. Will you be showing how it's done step by step?
Many thanks

I will try. the mods do require a little soldering and some extra parts to be purchased

What about his independent portrayal of Batman, separate from the films?
Not my style. I like to have figures of movies,series, games or comics that I like. Still I'm very happy with the arkham city one, it is very similar to the Affleck one.

I have made a few mods to mine. things like slowing down the light bars, steady burn spot light a headlights. flashing upper spotlights. etc. aI will be posting a video soon with a link

I look forward to that tutorial as well! I've managed to offset the lights and slow down the light bars by adding a potentiometer, but haven't messed with anything else yet.

That would be much appreciated if you could. I look forward to your tutorial and I'll hopefully have the guts to try it myself after watching it.

I look forward to that tutorial as well! I've managed to offset the lights and slow down the light bars by adding a potentiometer, but haven't messed with anything else yet.

Well that is the exact way I managed to slow down the lights, with a potentiometer. should have my mods up today or tomorrow

Well that is the exact way I managed to slow down the lights, with a potentiometer. should have my mods up today or tomorrow
O M G thats is amazing man! Really love it. Thanks a lot for take the time tobdo this tutorial. I need to do this!

Pd: what's the name of the conector you use on the potenciometer?

Back