Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is shipping from SS tomorrow.

That's great, it'll be awesome when they reach this side of the pond. Could you give an update when you receive it and let us know if the box takes a beating like some in the US. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

That's great, it'll be awesome when they reach this side of the pond. Could you give an update when you receive it and let us know if the box takes a beating like some in the US. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

Yeah no prob! I?ll post here when it arrives. I would suspect next Wednesday so I?ll let you know.
I?m also afraid but hoping DHL will be gentle haha

Apparently there's a new thing coming to the UK called 'DVD' that's going to make our VHS players obsolete. :panic:

hqdefault.jpg

I confirm, here in France it was a big success and still one of the most iconic 80’s movie.
A few years ago I saw four guys driving in the streets of Paris in a perfect Ecto-1 replica.
It was huge!

I confirm, here in France it was a big success and still one of the most iconic 80?s movie.
A few years ago I saw four guys driving in the streets of Paris in a perfect Ecto-1 replica.
It was huge!

Now that would have been cool !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely with the new movie coming out they will.

I would not count on it. They would have to rework it to match the movie car and i'm not sure they would want to. Also most people who REALLY wanted this already have it. This isnt a Iron man figure.

Why would they have to rework it?

They wouldn?t have to rework it. You can strike while the iron is hot without changing a single element of it. People aren?t going to be uninterested just because the new movie retcons a gunner seat onto it or whatever.

I would guess everyone who wanted this look bought it (and it seems it was not a very large number). IF the movie is good I would think people would want the new look (rust, faded paint, etc) and the new gizmos on the new (old) car. Might even get people who have the money and space to buy a second one to go with the orginal version.

Just my opinion i obviously don't know what they have planned.

Why would they have to rework it?

They wouldn?t have to rework it. You can strike while the iron is hot without changing a single element of it. People aren?t going to be uninterested just because the new movie retcons a gunner seat onto it or whatever.

possible the rights holders don't agree and wants a revision for the new car to help "boost" their popularity. you know, while the iron is hot with the old ecto.

Back