Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my review for it. I have noticed for whatever reason that while the video plays fine on a computer, it gets stuck on my phone, so if you're having any playback issues, start at 4:10.
For me, this was worth the price even with the flaws, but I totally love Ghostbusters so take that with a grain of salt.

Here is my review for it. I have noticed for whatever reason that while the video plays fine on a computer, it gets stuck on my phone, so if you're having any playback issues, start at 4:10.
For me, this was worth the price even with the flaws, but I totally love Ghostbusters so take that with a grain of salt.

Great review:)

I saw one review on Youtube yesterday where the guy was having all kinds of issues. MP3 player wasn't working, doors didn't close flush at all, parts were misaligned or only loosely attached, red decals in the back bubbling up....

I saw one review on Youtube yesterday where the guy was having all kinds of issues. MP3 player wasn't working, doors didn't close flush at all, parts were misaligned or only loosely attached, red decals in the back bubbling up....

I saw that too and wondered did he damage the doors taking it out of the box and putting it on the couch the way he did.

just wondering anybody pose the car with all 4 figures sitting inside? i think would be a cooler display.

Thanks for showing this. Four detolfs is way too cramped. Need five across to properly display them. Still unsure what I am going to do. Might build something specifically for the Ecto, Delorean, and their respective figures.

you can just get a wall shelf and don't worry about needing 5 detolfs.

F2923825-EB2A-4E3E-A049-1211E3FF6AFC.jpeg
My Ecto on its resting place...

52210CF7-BB91-4ACD-9BD8-96A529E148FB.jpg

4B4B37FD-FA43-481A-BD13-772BB9E6B333.jpeg

2DB6B526-FA98-4FA3-9F85-8A568A496023.jpeg

I love it. The only thing negative thing is the sound of the motors for the rotors. Its the 1/6th item I've always wanted and for me it didn't disappoint. I'm fine with the liberties they took with sizing, etc. I wish I would have bought a couple of more spare Blitzway packs for the gurney.

Guru, I'll see about that DeLorean pic this evening.

Just look at that face...
476b048ecf588fdaf48523697a1d3cde.jpg

I was thinking when I get mine, I might temporally put mine on top of my detolfs until I figure out what display case I'm getting. Did you have to pull them a little out from the wall to get it to fit or did you just put it up there without having to move anything. It looks like it sticks out a bit on each side.

just wondering anybody pose the car with all 4 figures sitting inside? i think would be a cooler display.

It has room for 2 in the back but it looks kinda awkward. I have my BTTF1 Marty displayed in my Delorean with the door open but I don?t feel like hiding 3 Ghostbusters in the car is going to be the ideal display situation. It?s great that they give you the option but displaying most of them outside of the car is absolutely going to be the way to go.

If/when I had/have more room I?d probably display one of them in the driver?s seat or getting out and the other 3 gearing up in back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the box sturdy enough to hold the Ecto on top with all the styrofoam etc they have inside? Figured I'd just display it like that until I find a proper shelf to display it on. Plus it's a really nice looking box anyway.

Is the box sturdy enough to hold the Ecto on top with all the styrofoam etc they have inside? Figured I'd just display it like that until I find a proper shelf to display it on. Plus it's a really nice looking box anyway.

yes , its thick hard foam , you can place it on top outside the box

I was thinking when I get mine, I might temporally put mine on top of my detolfs until I figure out what display case I'm getting. Did you have to pull them a little out from the wall to get it to fit or did you just put it up there without having to move anything. It looks like it sticks out a bit on each side.

I had pulled them out 2 inches for another display. You'll need a little buffer room to keep from hitting the side equipment.

https://youtu.be/uSeVd-6Zw8E

Here is this guy mentioned earlier... I can?t believe someone would treat this thing as if it was a little toy car worth hardly anything, the way he throws it around, slamming doors shut, turning the steering wheel when it tells you not you.. did he break his or get unlucky?

It has room for 2 in the back but it looks kinda awkward. I have my BTTF1 Marty displayed in my Delorean with the door open but I don?t feel like hiding 3 Ghostbusters in the car is going to be the ideal display situation. It?s great that they give you the option but displaying most of them outside of the car is absolutely going to be the way to go.

If/when I had/have more room I?d probably display one of them in the driver?s seat or getting out and the other 3 gearing up in back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well like the other guy did the Mattel Figures finally can come out from retirement and sit inside the Ecto-1.

Nice review. I can't believe they used red vinyl on the back instead of properly painting it. I'm still excited to now be getting this thing, especially since it seems likely that a lot of other stuff is going to be delayed because of what is happening in China. But it does seem that they cut a lot of corners which is difficult to accept considering Blitzway set the price sky high and it was multiple times delayed over a period of more than two years.

https://youtu.be/uSeVd-6Zw8E

Here is this guy mentioned earlier... I can?t believe someone would treat this thing as if it was a little toy car worth hardly anything, the way he throws it around, slamming doors shut, turning the steering wheel when it tells you not you.. did he break his or get unlucky?

giphy.gif

He bought a lemon and still rates it at 7.5 /10 ?

article-2385679-00042AB100000258-855_638x513.jpg

Back