Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this guy the only ******er in the world with this car? No unboxing videos on YouTube, nothing on instagram. Makes you wonder how many they are making.

The flying Delorean made more sense as that was just a small retool to what they already had. Still disappointed they didn't follow through with that.
Looking at what 1/6 vehicles sell for on the secondary market, Hot Toys are missing $$$$

you're better off pitting your hopes on some unknown China companies. they do come up with huge RC cars so it's a matter of time they decided to go 1/6 model cars with more details since to them, size doesn't add much cost to their production.

It's been nearly two weeks and only 1 person seems to have this. Another really bizarre release from Blitzway...:huh

Actually two people have it, him and his friend. ;)

FB_IMG_1579212616596.jpg

I just looked back through his posts to see if he shared anything more, and he mentioned that the rear lights don't rotate at all. So I just asked him if his friend's was the same way and this was the reply:

Screenshot_20200116-142714_Facebook~01.jpg

Actually two people have it, him and his friend. ;)

View attachment 476095

I just looked back through his posts to see if he shared anything more, and he mentioned that the rear lights don't rotate at all. So I just asked him if his friend's was the same way and this was the reply:

View attachment 476096

Good follow up. If that rear blue light strip doesn't rotate I would call that bait and switch because in Blitzway's own promo trailer they clearly do rotate. It won't look right with the front ones spinning and the rear static.

I messaged them a few weeks ago about it and they ignored me.

If that back light seriously is not meant to move, and the moters are that loud.. seriously this is making me consider backing out of this.

Need answers, soon.

It could be a cog/gear got out of line... Simple fix...

With my luck; my tires would be flat, the transmission would have a major leak and my muffler would fall off...

I don't think it'll be a dealbreaker for me if they can't rotate, but it'll definitely be hugely disappointing, since the light feature was the main thing that pushed me over the edge to ordering in the first place.

Wishful thinking but maybe they are holding back production to fix the issue with the lighting? Better to deal with it now than have to deal with the headache of irate customers and returns?

Ok just got an update from Ben Chan, who said he was finally able to get the rear lights to rotate, and it was likely just a connection problem (he didn't say how it was fixed, but I'm assuming it just involved smacking it a few times. :D).

He posted another video of them now working:

https://streamable.com/32yrm

Back