Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they were more upfront, but at the same time I have no problem waiting. Too expensive to be loaded with QC issues.

Last message yesterday from Blitzway:

Hi, Lee
We are really sorry about this terrible delay. We plan to complete shipping by Jan 2020, before CNY holiday. We were supposed to ship in Oct, but found problems unexpected, so we couldn't help delay. As this is our first huge product, we encountered lots of problems which must be sorted out, and didnt want to make collectors disappointed with bad quality. We spent 3 years with lots of cost and effort, and we are the one who want this product released as soon as possible, more than anyone else. We would appreciate it if you understand our situation. Have a nice weekend! Thanks.

Thanks for the update. It's a bit disconcerting to hear about all the issues that are popping up, but it was probably to be expected with how big and complex this thing is. And at least they're making an effort to resolve them all before shipping it out.

That excuse is completely reasonable. I would imagine the overheads on manufacturing this thing are massive and the last thing they need is to be dealing with returns and replacements.
I'm more than happy to wait. I'm very happy with how the Ghostbusters figures turned out and I'm sure this will be just as good.

Timewalker is saying the shipper does not even have the product.

Plan on 3-4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventually I am not going to even remember I had this paid for on preorder, since it seem slated for holiday release of 2020...

80903459_10157473090871418_7496382725268439040_n.jpg

Ben Chan on Facebook just received this :panic:

box is 25x22x57 inches. Waiting for out of the box pics.

He also said.................you might want to sit down............................that the weight of the box was almost 40 Kg (88 lbs)!!

:thud:

Man, I'm excited and stressed out at the same time. I worry about the quality control but most of all, where the hell do I put this thing. I really wish I could find a good display case because I do not want this in the open where dust and things can fall on it.

So looking forward to seeing what ideas some of you have about displaying it.

Man, I'm excited and stressed out at the same time. I worry about the quality control but most of all, where the hell do I put this thing. I really wish I could find a good display case because I do not want this in the open where dust and things can fall on it.

So looking forward to seeing what ideas some of you have about displaying it.

I?m buying a Moducase for this, needs to be kept safe and secure.

Back