Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed, YES! i think i will get 3 more of these emails in the future

I’ve got the Bat Pod, Delorean and soon the Ecto. Will need the Tumbler and Batmobile to complete the collection.....

There is an awesome pic I saw of Bane on top of the Camo version of the tumbler, I so want to recreate that scene.

I have all those HT vehicles, I can’t wait for the Ecto one. All I would need is the 66 Batmobile and I’m complete. Maybe blitzway can take the license from HT but I doubt that will ever happen.

Yup I just got the email as well. Have a feeling we probably won't be getting this until the end of the year.

Nearly forgot how the figures got delayed for nearly a year. Weren't they suppose to be out in February, but Blitzway was completely silent, and all we got was word from places like TimeWalker, first April, then July, then September, and, what was it, November or December when they actually were in-hand for many?

Imo such 1/6 vehicles pop out a lot more when displayed on a suitable base. :cool:. I continued working on the 1/6 bases for the DeLorean (hope it is okay I post it here since it is more or less a genereic work) and I decided to create a small run for the Ecto 1 as well.

Will be made out of two halves to make shipping possible and I can buid these in customs sizes. This sample will fit on top of a large Ikea Lack coffee table with a surrounding edge (will show more about that soon):

e1b1522fd21f95832109e610b8e2c175.jpg

Created surfaces with accurate 1/6 asphalt like structure for other projects before:

b6d3d16b8238ddbb177740c02cbb90cc.jpg

969aa04e65c265094db43abdc256b58a.jpg

96bad923075a20a3af9c2c48fe3ddfba.jpg

8dfdcb6f2bac837fa6e9961741cf907b.jpg

f03ffa8f21e8c0280cdbf130164d1786.jpg

Drop me a pm if you are interested, proce will be in the range of $ 200. :wave

Last edited:
I am holding out hope I will be getting this in April. A timeframe of April-May lines up pretty much with what Movie-Figures uk said.

I did try to contact Blitzway for an update on how the model is progressing (we haven't seen anything since November) but you know what they are like..

I have all those HT vehicles, I can’t wait for the Ecto one. All I would need is the 66 Batmobile and I’m complete. Maybe blitzway can take the license from HT but I doubt that will ever happen.

Man, that would be so awesome. We've seen multiple companies producing '66 Batman figures and toys the last few years, so I'm not sure why someone else couldn't produce a 1/6 Batmobile. Unless HT has the exclusive license for high-end 1/6 accessories or something.

Nearly forgot how the figures got delayed for nearly a year. Weren't they suppose to be out in February, but Blitzway was completely silent, and all we got was word from places like TimeWalker, first April, then July, then September, and, what was it, November or December when they actually were in-hand for many?

Yup sounds about right. I don't think I got my Venkman until the beginning of January.

Still makes me laugh that the Soldier Story figures were supposed to be out before the BW figures and now BW might have the car out before them.

managed to squeeze something out of them

Blitzway_info
3:11 AM

Hi Andrew

How are you?
We plan to release it by the end of Mar. for now.
However, it could be delayed if any problem comes up.

Thanks

managed to squeeze something out of them

Blitzway_info
3:11 AM

Hi Andrew

How are you?
We plan to release it by the end of Mar. for now.
However, it could be delayed if any problem comes up.

Thanks

I have a better chance of becoming the Queen of England than this has of releasing in March.

I don't think this is anywhere near release. We've not seen actual production piece pictures, box art or packaging. I reckon another 6 months at least.

The old "give em enough information to excite them and not cancel the order" info, but with caveat clause at the end essentially saying they don't know.

Gotta love it !

https://www.amazon.com/Celebrity-Machines-Ghostbusters-Cadillac-ECTO-1/dp/B00DLXXQIG

Just got one of these replica Ecto 1 license plates to hang on my wall. I know US plates have 4 holes, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom, but for some strange reason the Ecto 1 plate only has 2 holes at the bottom.. and only one screw, making it wonky.

You’ll notice people who bought this plate complaining because it only has 2 holes, even though it’s accurate to the movie. (If they had bothered to read the description it would of helped).

Any theories on why this is?

I don't think this is anywhere near release. We've not seen actual production piece pictures, box art or packaging. I reckon another 6 months at least.

I’m kinda hoping that’s true cause I still want to get one but need time to sort out if I can swing it before preordering it!

Back