BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

They have the Bruce Lee after this but I also can't wait to see what their next 1/6 would be. Carlito's hard to top.

Thanks Bunaldhino, you making me doubt again what to purchase... Scarface - Carlito - Scarface - Carlito - Scarface - Carlito :/

Last edited:
Thanx guys. :)

Yes, this is definitely one of the best figures ever. The likeness of Al is nailed and the clothes have great details and also a perfect fit!

Thanks Bunaldhino, you making me doubt again what to purchase... Scarface - Carlito - Scarface - Carlito - Scarface - Carlito :/

Get both blitzway nailed this one (Carlito) looking back at their Scarface, it's not as good more cartoony, The Enterbay Respect Version Tony Montana and this Carlito or two of the best sculpts I have ever seen, I sold my blitzway Scarface, so now my set up is the two Enterbay Versions and Carlito, amazing

I'm still waiting for a sculpt to top this. HT Jor-El looks to be a close tie but we'll see what the production piece looks like compared to the proto pics

Back