BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amazing figure, even the accessories are great! nobody will regret buying one of these and the price is great! (Better than the ridiculous HT prices now for sure)

Just watched a few reviews including the bastard long clipper king one.

Great figure but I knew that already:)

gunna have to pick one up second hand and cheap hopefully.
Any uk sellers got one they wanna part with?

Hi!I got may today!Great!It's Something!Not only fantastic head sculpt.All accessories and clothes are incredible!Do you know are all blitzway figures smaller as others 1/6, or they made that one specially like Pacino size;)?Pics not very high cvalitate and bad background, but i promise my new collection guy-he'l be in the forum tonight;)

Need some help with this guy. I was trying to remove the peg out of his right hand and it seems the ball part has broken off and the connecting part to the hand.

Now the bag piece that connects to the arm is stuck in and I don’t know how to remove it. Anyone can help?

Make a small hole in the stub, then stick a drywall screw into the hole and turn it till you can pull on it. Then with a pair of pliers pull the stub out.

Mine arrived yesterday noon and im highly pleased with it:

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Back