Statue Blitzway 1/4 Astronaut (ISS EMU ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get distrusting the government on the moon landing, but at the same time, if you think little gray aliens arriving to the earth are real. . .then that significantly strengthens your argument of course.

Excellent looking statue.

I get distrusting the government on the moon landing, but at the same time, if you think little gray aliens arriving to the earth are real. . .then that significantly strengthens your argument of course.

Excellent looking statue.

Good point mate

Stanley Kubrick did all the fakery moon landings footage of all Apollo missions.

Have you seen an AstroNOT in space with the fingers exposed in the vacuum of space ? Isn't the suit supposed to be pressurised. Well see the video bellow.Wake up people.

https://youtu.be/H1AyU7jgKvE?t=2m50s

Oh LMAO have you seen the fake satellite deployed ? Look no further.NASA is all fake.Also you see the guy flying the Shuttle with a motorcycle helmet and the sleeve rolled up.Come on LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVm7p4nkwo

I’m on the fence with the fake moon landing thing although I do believe the government does pull a lot of this kind of stuff. Just for example the Roswell crash- the govenrment sent their “Men in Black” to threaten witnesses basically to convince people that something actually did happen. If you study Werner Von Braun a bit and read the think tank report from iron mountain, a lot makes sense- from aliens to global warming. Those videos are terrible though. Those arent fingerless gloves, they are gray tipped. You can see the same gloves at the 31:24 minute mark in the same video. They are even in the Astronaut pic you posted. Also the giant behind the spaceship model is a reflection of the video taker in the window from inside the shuttle. You can even make out a bit of the camera.

Hahaha wtf, someone creates a thread for a new statue, becomes a thread about conspiracy theories.

Just curious for anyone that thinks it's all fake...what is the purpose of faking it all? What's the end game? Genuinely curious.

Hahaha wtf, someone creates a thread for a new statue, becomes a thread about conspiracy theories.

Just curious for anyone that thinks it's all fake...what is the purpose of faking it all? What's the end game? Genuinely curious.

As a general rule I dont believe 100% in anything I havent seen or experienced myself. If it IS fake, I would imagine that somebody’s got mega billions that they can funnel into whatever they wanted- Bribing officials, gun running, regime toppling, death ray, ps4’s, hookers, all the cheetos they can eat... not necessarily in that order.

lol, I feel bad joking about it its so off topic. Buuut you dont get threads like this everyday.

This is a collectibles forum. Apologies for the strong language: nobody cares!

Cool space statue is cool.

This is a collectibles forum. Apologies for the strong language: nobody cares!

Cool space statue is cool.

Well technically, the less tax dollars going into allegedly fake NASA projects, the less inflation and more money in our bank acounts. That means more money for collecting NASA statues :lecture :lol

”And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for 45 years, the moon passed out of all knowledge.”

Love the statue but unaffordable, hold the hype and we buy next black-friday for the correct price.

Luvvit when conspiracy nuts use bits of science they don't understand to contest other bits of science they don't understand.

Not buying it, cuz it's not real!

Will save my money for real things. Like Star Wars. And Superman. And goblins, hobbits, dragons, predators, aliens, etc.
You know, the real, not made up things.

More than anything, I would love to be a fly on the wall at PermaG's family Xmas dinner...."So, uh....Mom, Dad? I found out recently on a statue forum that apparently you have being lying to me my entire life, and your 'careers' are 100% B.S. Please pass the gravy."

Back