• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BLADERUNNER RICK DECKARD, LEON, THE GRINCH, HERMAN MUNSTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs:pRICE DROPS!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES-HOT TOYS BLADE

What's the best price you can do on the Joker then?

Ok, you lost me man. I have sent you PMs, and I've asked you questions in this thread but you haven't replied. You are selling and I'm interested. I have good reputation on this board but you don't reply. Yet you keep bumping this thread... what's up?

Sent a pm for t800 and rambo

want to buy t800 and rambo

Re: Fs:pRICES ADDED!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES-HOT TOYS BLADE

BUMP.:wave PRICES ADDED. OFFERS WELCOME. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SAY BATS AND JOKER, OR ANY OTHER 2 PIECES, I WOULD GIVE A DISCOUNT. CUTTING MY COLLECTION IN HALF. ANOTHER 30- 40 FIGURES TO LIST. MOVING AND GOING THROUGH STORAGE.

Last edited:

I want to buy your rambo

Would you sell the Clean T-800 with out the bike?

Bump! More Pics added as requested of Joker. As you can see no Problems. Looking to Sell Joker tonight, as I'm headed to Post office tomorrow.He is boxed up and ready! Taking offers on the rest. Looking for trades also. Johnny's Teenwolf, first Rocky Balboa, Spencers Dark Helmet. :peace

Back