• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BLADERUNNER RICK DECKARD, LEON, THE GRINCH, HERMAN MUNSTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs:pRICES ADDED!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES-HOT TOYS BLADE

Bump! More Pics added as requested of Joker. As you can see no Problems. Looking to Sell Joker tonight, as I'm headed to Post office tomorrow.He is boxed up and ready! Taking offers on the rest. Looking for trades also. Johnny's Teenwolf, first Rocky Balboa, Spencers Dark Helmet. [emoji14]eace
I'm selling a few items so may be able to buy that clean T-800 with the Bike from you in a couple weeks or less

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Re: Fs:MORE PICS!!!PRICES DROPS!!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES-HOT TOYS BLADE

PM sent about T-800 and bike

Re: Fs:MORE PICS!!!PRICES DROPS!!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES-HOT TOYS BLADE

Bump! Price drops. Enterbay T-800 clean version with Bike Pending.

Re: Fs:MORE PICS!!!PRICES DROPS!!! ALL ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE FIGURES

Bump! Joker Pending. All that remains Is Rambo, BATS and T-800 Battle Damaged. Offers Welcome. :wave

Sent you an PM need your paypal email so I can pay on Thursday or Friday. Thanks.

Bump! Enterbay Joker Sold! Going to a new Home. Going to miss this Guy.:monkey2 Taking Offers on the rest. More figures coming soon!

Payment sent for Clean T-800 and Bike

Re: Price drops!! Enterbay 1/4 batman $385 shipped!

BUMP! ENTERBAY 1/4 BATMAN 385.00 SHIPPED! ENTERBAY 1/4 SCALE TERMINATOR, & RAMBO OFF THE TABLE. MORE FIGURES COMING SOON!:yess:

Back