Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snoop eating lunch had done did be like:

giphy.gif

Best thread on SSF right now. Great discussion.

The bees would only need to be engineered in a quantity of about 5000. I am sure they could manage to build a hive especially if it could help pollinate the damaged ecosystem....the question is, would they bother when the goal was off world living.

We do see a bug farm being used by Sapper, so maybe bugs survived a bit more.

I thing the dog is.m engineered , ugly but engineered....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not allowed to think that. Long pointless rant about the matrix and Jurassic park incoming. :lol :lol

In all seriousness I kind of figured the bees were real, and maybe they weren't stinging K because they could somehow tell he was a replicant.

There are tons of movies that make you think.
Most people just don't watch them because they're not marketable blockbuster crap.
How many of you watched "Three Billboards" already? Even if any of you did, I bet that's only because it's Oscar nominated.
The fact that BR49 was made and marketed as an event thing is a miracle and an exception to the rule.

There are tons of movies that make you think.
Most people just don't watch them because they're not marketable blockbuster crap.
How many of you watched "Three Billboards" already? Even if any of you did, I bet that's only because it's Oscar nominated.
The fact that BR49 was made and marketed as an event thing is a miracle and an exception to the rule.

Thats not fair that movie is not in netflix or anything yet.

Did any of you guys watch 1922 or the void? Did any of you guys watch bone tomahawk,
Those were great

Thats not fair that movie is not in netflix or anything yet.

Did any of you guys watch 1922 or the void? Did any of you guys watch bone tomahawk,
Those were great

is 1922 good? I’ve been trying to convince myself to watch it since it’s on netflix. I haven’t heard much about it tho.

1922 is pretty good, Tom Jane Is seriously underrated. His performance is better than the movie itself. The last 45 mins or so drag pretty bad.

1922 stayed in my head says after i watch it. I thought it was a wonderful suspenseful not really horror very very good suspenseful movie.
I really liked it. I love that it is very dark but not gory or has any jump scares. It creeps you out on atmosphere alone. Very well told story.

Bone tomahawk is pretty messed up and gave me nightmares.
Again. Another non horror movie that manages to be pretty brutal by the end.

Im very amazed at how well the void with their extremely tiny budget.
The stuff they pulled off puts most big budget horror movies to shame.
I think it belongs in the same level with classics like hellraiser and the thing

I'm not really a horror fan but I thought Bone Tomahawk was great! Yes, there are those couple of gruesome scenes, but what I loved most was the brilliant characters. You could build a great series from them and the town.

The movie is really long and really slow but i really loved every second of it. I loved the realistic brutality depicted in bone tomahawk. I loved the realistic look of those times. Worrying about real things people did back then.
I really loved the slow jorney they take.

But the ending has made me dream about those troglodytes running in the forest at night. They were very menacing. There was something about them that was pretty unsettling. They felt scarier than some of the more modern horror villains

brawl on cell block 99 is another movie that has a nightmarish ending. I liked brawl on cell block but i dont think i wanna watch that hellish ending again

Man do I have some catching up on reading in this thread....got the last two Neca figures so thought I would share my BR 2049 collection shelf. I hope Neca does the original film at some point.
93bd733473472be3d70e1460bc1edf7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should have brought Thomas Jane back to be the Netflix Punisher. Completely agree on him being underrated.

Man do I have some catching up on reading in this thread....got the last two Neca figures so thought I would share my BR 2049 collection shelf. I hope Neca does the original film at some point.
93bd733473472be3d70e1460bc1edf7f.jpg

Nice! Man I'd love a PF of 1982 Deckard and Batty and 2049 K. I'd even splurge for Rachael (with hair up and cigarette) and Joi (yellow jacket.)

Back