Blackbox Toys:1/6 Guess Me Series - (BB-9002 Set)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clothes seem okay, it's the body that looks scrawny. Might need to upgrade him to a more muscular body. Craig isn't Superman sized but he's fit.

I have this on order at Cotswold, along with the Austrian outfit from Magic Box, which means that I'll need 2 bodies and another head. Hmmm, if I have some extra moldmaking silicone and casting resin lying around, would it be unethical to mold me (and just for me) a 2nd head?

Anyone got this in hand yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my figure a couple weeks ago.
IMG_6874 copy.jpg

I'm still waiting for my order from Cotswold. I'm confused, isn't this supposed to be wearing the blue suit from the opening of the movie? It looks like the one from the funeral scene in Rome.

it is s blue suit but doesn't have the pattern printed on it. Picture is just very dark so it looks black.

you're right about the overcoat though. That's from the funeral scene. Cool that it's included though.

Two versions were produced. One in the dark blue suit and the other in a grey suit.

Mine arrived a week or so ago, but have not had a chance to get to them.

I'm still waiting for my order from Cotswold. I'm confused, isn't this supposed to be wearing the blue suit from the opening of the movie? It looks like the one from the funeral scene in Rome.

I would think most US shops would have it around the same time, I got my figure from onesixthoutfitters from nyc. It's one of the navy suits he wears later on in Spectre. You can say that this figure is not referenced to one specific scene (Gun from the beginning,overcoat for the funeral scene, suit during Q's lab scene).

Rogers985- Definitely a good figure. Worth the price for everything you get. Wish the headsculpt was a bit better. The quality of the body and hands aren't good so you are better off swapping them out.

Edub- Here's a close up of the head.
IMG_6882.jpg

Rogers985- Definitely a good figure. Worth the price for everything you get. Wish the headsculpt was a bit better. The quality of the body and hands aren't good so you are better off swapping them out.

Edub- Here's a close up of the head.
View attachment 299050

Cheers mate. Yeah I see what you mean. Wonder what big chief studios are gonna do with the bond licence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back