BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a decent temporary situation for the JNIX Head. It’ll be a crime to have it sit in the box fr a year

Awesome work ShortRound! That's around where I want to end up with mine. Love that JNIX head and the bloody paint job, the neck on that really sells it. Going to see if I can get a hold of a sculpt. I did order a 2nd set of clothes and a parted out head so i'll use that one as a test bed for painting to see if I can do it myself.
I may try to make a custom of the replicant prostitute Mariette, we'll see.

There is no way you can "close" the coat, this is very different from the proto pics.

IMG_2749.jpgblaster is nice.

Most people’s nails are slightly pink.. I think some mentioned a few pages back the method to close the coat.

I ordered the elite toys head, but my wife reminded me I already had. Gosling sculpt that I ordered when this figure was first announced. I Added some facial hair shadow last night, now just waiting until he’s delivered.
14f75fd4c7fdaa094194927984f5d765.jpg

Likely will just pop this sculpt onto the stock body, after fixing any loose joints.

Most people’s nails are slightly pink.. I think some mentioned a few pages back the method to close the coat.

I ordered the elite toys head, but my wife reminded me I already had. Gosling sculpt that I ordered when this figure was first announced. I Added some facial hair shadow last night, now just waiting until he’s delivered.
14f75fd4c7fdaa094194927984f5d765.jpg

Likely will just pop this sculpt onto the stock body, after fixing any loose joints.

Really like this sculpt, who made it?

After seeing K's coat in person yesterday, came home and was motivated to darken it a bit more. Still need to figure out how to weather it. No experience with that. :huh

26428311147_9e460216e3_c.jpg

27428231098_1bb063570e_c.jpg

That looks amazing. I was thinking of doing the same with a dip in Coffee.

My tracking shows delivery today so excited to get Home and mess with it.

Have you considered the tamiya weather master kits for weathering your jacket? I bet they’d look the business. Particularly the mud
and sand tones.

What did you do to darken it so well ? Looks fantastic !

Heavily water diluted black acrylic paint. Then just brushed it on until it was soaked evenly and dried it with a blow dryer. I gave it about 4-5 coats.

That looks amazing. I was thinking of doing the same with a dip in Coffee.

My tracking shows delivery today so excited to get Home and mess with it.

Have you considered the tamiya weather master kits for weathering your jacket? I bet they’d look the business. Particularly the mud
and sand tones.

Thanks man.

I have considered it. I actually have the kit somewhere but can't find it. :lol I'll have to order another and give it shot. Have fun modifying it. :wave

Wow what a difference! You need to tell us what you did. Blue fabric dye(?), the fur appears to have a blue tinge to it. Looks like you did the pants too?
After seeing K's coat in person yesterday, came home and was motivated to darken it a bit more.
27428231098_1bb063570e_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back