BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feast your eyes ladies and gents.

DXwEswvVoAA1_Ii.jpg

DXwEtsHVwAA4bJc.jpg

Boy am I so glad I decided to cancel my order.

Weird warm lighting and washed out colors. I’ll wait til I get this in hand to make a final judgment.

Hmmmmm.....Was excited to get my shipping notice today, but now I guess I'll have to wait and see how it looks in hand. That coat is concerning.

Not too good I'll concede...

Then again, probably just out of the box, no futzing and bad picture, so I'll reserve my judgment until I get this in hand. Plus it was cheap, so fodder for customizing if needs be.

Besides, their last offerings were very good, so there's hope!

I agree it doesn’t look promising. But regarding the coat, the collar has to be futzed quite a lot. It needs to be raised and attached on the left and the other side... yes, you know how it looks. So, this right out of the box picture isn’t enough to judge it completely. And we should probably not expect too much from a 100$ figure.

BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

I was thinking about getting this for the clothes and just use them with the Scott Pettersen head, but I’m glad I didn’t. Hopefully Supermadtoys has a good production piece since nobody else seems to be doing K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my hopes are now with SuperMad Toys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already paid a 20% deposit on this thing with KG Hobby when it was first announced... now I wonder, is it worth paying the last 80$ plus $26 shipping for this...? ...I have the Supermadtoys version on preorder as well.

I already paid a 20% deposit on this thing with KG Hobby when it was first announced... now I wonder, is it worth paying the last 80$ plus $26 shipping for this...? ...I have the Supermadtoys version on preorder as well.

If you already preordered it, it might be able to be saved. Those pics above don't show much.
Maybe a wash can save the jacket.
It's not expensive.
But, saying that, i'd probably err on the side of getting two of the the supermad one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back