Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Im not even sure if you can buy regular editions until the EX sells out can you?

I for one, love Tim Miller sculpts, and I like this one just fine (except the knife is a pretty lame excuse for an exclusive piece) but I'm going to have to hold off on ordering her as well, simply because I want to believe that SS is going to FINALLY give us Jean effin Gray and/or that Catwoman PF soon. Like, in the next few weeks, soon. :) Is that too much wishful thinking?

Also, if I were to order her, I dont see a link to the regular edition. Am I just blind????

I have heard that the Jean Grey will not be making an appearance this SDCC but I'd bet that Catwoman will. As for the regular edition Black Widow the page is probably up they just don't link it until the EX goes on waitlist.

Well what do you guys think is the over under ES on this? 500? cause they'll go fast I think

I honestly think she might take a while to sell out. Not because she's bad, she's quite nice in fact, but I think a lot of people are holding off until the end of the month when they can see all reveals and make the best decisions.

I honestly think she might take a while to sell out. Not because she's bad, she's quite nice in fact, but I think a lot of people are holding off until the end of the month when they can see all reveals and make the best decisions.

Yep... Planet Hulk was a no brainer. Black Widow looks great but there is more awesome on the horizon with Red Sonja, Conan, Sinestro, and possibly more DC, Marvel and most importantly. .. Middle Earth stuff.

Furthermore the EX isn't anything to write home about.

Baroness looked pretty good too in prototype.
Saggy diaper production piece not so much. Love the face though. At $400 shipped I will go with Whisper from the HT line

Wonder if these will be 399 or 429 next year

Ummm scratch that bit about the HT line :)

Not a sw fan but I like the looj of this anf appreciate the different face shape/sculpt

This'll probably be in Punisher's number range

Agreed.

I believe SSC uses the TBD to gauge interest from initial POs to determine what ES to go with. Although I'm sure this one will be popular to a certain group of collectors from what I've seen on this and the statue forum thread there isn't much intrest on this one at the moment. Doesn't mean that it won't be killer in the end (cough cough Green Lantern cough cough) but it will probably lead to a lower ES.

Back