Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Just opened 336 tonight and she is hot! I do believe this is my favorite female Pf. Great job ss! Fantastic execution.

I would post a pic but phone wouldn't do her justice. If your on the fence she is a beauty. Cant wait to get my Cap now.

Great pics!

Thanks!

Scarlet Witch comiquette had same problem. Was not grounds for replacement unfortunately

We'll see. I'm not sure how many of these are out there but on 2 forums it seems I'm the only one with it bad enough to bother me and also have others say it's worth replacing. I'm not sure how widespread it was on the SW Com because widespread QC issues seem to be the ones that go ignored most of the time (Batman pits, Iron Man LSB upside down arc reactor, Rhino holes, etc) but if it's not widespread for BW hopefully they'll see its an unusual thing that's worth replacing.

Return & reorder over keeping that. Ex isn't a biggie on this piece.

You're right, the Ex isn't a big deal, but with Spider-Woman I feel cheated out of that Ex. I returned it twice and never bothered with the regular, it's a shame I had to return it because they couldn't get it right. So with Black Widow I have a feeling that either way I'll be keeping my EX and getting a good body with some nice breasts no matter what they decide... :wink1:

Just opened 336 tonight and she is hot! I do believe this is my favorite female Pf. Great job ss! Fantastic execution.

I would post a pic but phone wouldn't do her justice. If your on the fence she is a beauty. Cant wait to get my Cap now.

The suit and belt are very well done

Finally got a chance to take pictures of my "Natasha Romanova" statue last night; unfortunately she is back at the rented storage centre for now. :(

If this is what the Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead and Wonder Woman are going to turn out like, it is going to be a great year for all of us! :)

It appears that her eyeliner/eye shadow doesn't go all the way around her eyes on mine, there is a blemish on her hair, and there was a slight zipper issue but those are very minor issues on a piece that looks absolutely extraordinary in person. I'm as impressed with this one as I was with the Mary Jane Comiquette. It is THAT good, in my opinion.

The only other thing that was somewhat disappointing was that the base is light and hollow; there is actually something inside mine that rattles as I tilted the base. Really thought that the base would have been solid, as SSC bases usually are.

10299079_257586977760482_2260053651572726739_n.jpg

10300312_257586981093815_3483080893604778701_n.jpg

10245335_257586984427148_7683306075371819013_n.jpg

10329041_257587017760478_6402078755539419918_n.jpg

10269466_257587084427138_8895264626720541338_n.jpg

10257804_257587141093799_2355287772782069319_n.jpg

10177986_257587164427130_8108932420137836870_n.jpg

Absolutely love this piece! BTW, I took pictures with her holding the EX knife but the statue actually looks far nicer with the pistol.

I saw her in my LCS today, and that face is a perfect 10!

I honestly believe it looks better than the prototype. everything was flawless.

The snow on the base is so beautiful.. I wish SS had the opportunity to use snow and water effects more often.

Got an email today that they are sending me a replacement body. Of course I'm thrilled about that! Can't wait to get her again but without that boob thing mine has going on. The statue looks too good for that very distracting flaw to grab my eyes every time like that.

Got an email today that they are sending me a replacement body. Of course I'm thrilled about that! Can't wait to get her again but without that boob thing mine has going on. The statue looks too good for that very distracting flaw to grab my eyes every time like that.

Make sure to post pics of it DESTROYED!!!
Maybe just bash in the boobs first :)

Hahahahahahaha

Awesome news !!!! Never settle for imperfect breasts :)

Congrats! This one is way too well done to pass up on. She's amazing!

Hey, that's great. This statue is too good to have something like that drive you nuts.

Hey everyone, my waitlist just converted for the black widow ex. I'm afraid that it might be a return or defective one. I keep seeing threads talking about how if your waitlist converts after a week of shipping that it usually means you're getting a return from a bad statue or a cutting room floor piece. Should I worry about this? Is there any truth to these threads?

Hey everyone, my waitlist just converted for the black widow ex. I'm afraid that it might be a return or defective one. I keep seeing threads talking about how if your waitlist converts after a week of shipping that it usually means you're getting a return from a bad statue or a cutting room floor piece. Should I worry about this? Is there any truth to these threads?

It only started shipping last week, so I doubt there would already be a bunch of returns. You should be ok.

I've converted a couple Wait Lists several weeks after shipping began and they were undamaged and new...

Glad to hear that peedi.
Who said you wouldn't get one? :cuckoo:

Thanks... And exactly!

Make sure to post pics of it DESTROYED!!!
Maybe just bash in the boobs first :)

Ha Ha! I'm going to take a hammer directly to em! Lol

Awesome news !!!! Never settle for imperfect breasts :)

:lecture never!

Congrats! This one is way too well done to pass up on. She's amazing!

Hey, that's great. This statue is too good to have something like that drive you nuts.

Truth. I'll be relieved because it would have bothered me if I just settled.

Wait to see what you get. When I went through my Spider-Woman hassle and got 2 highly defective statues it kind of pissed me off that people who converted got considerably better statues they could keep while both of mine mine had issues (not pissed at them, just the situation). You won't know until you open her up. If there's issues, request a replacement or return if necessary.

No truth

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm so excited I converted after seeing all the pics and praise for this statue. I would have been happy with a regular because I agree the pistol looks better in the pics. So excited!!!!! I turn 30 on the 31st so this black widow is my birthday gift to myself, lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back