Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Got my Black Widow today, she's great except the zipper is stuck in a sideways position :( I'm afraid if I try to fuss with it, it will break :(

1491678_10101837926856865_2939640054230560239_n.jpg

10336775_10101837926901775_9180965193780348822_n.jpg

10177425_10101837927121335_6122055763149802834_n.jpg

1401258_10101837925215155_5980194427929366488_o.jpg

Although I have no interest in Black Widow, these photos make her look like an amazing PF.
Congrats to all those that got her.

Stunning face sculpt.

Seriously....this turned out really freaking good, Sideshow. That bottle of wine you've had since before the release of Vader 1/6th v. 1 and you still didn't get to open after Vader 1/6th v.2?

Open it.

One issue I have with the EX is I wish they would of done a more normal looking knife like XM did, the EX knife looks more like an ice pick then a knife.

tbw4.jpg

Ok just open my black widow EX.

Cons:

She's a bit smaller in size than the other PF

The base is so plain and light. Feels like styrofoam painted.

The EX is lame with the tiny toothpick. The reg gun looks so much better. The pistol should have been the EX instead of the tiny pocket knife.

Eyes are not perfect but still ok
Pros:

Tim Miller did an outstanding job on this. I have not been impress like this one for a very long time. The beautiful face, cleavage and huge rifle is so perfect for her.

The suit is way better than black cat. It looks really good. Now I know catwoman should be like this on the tight leather suit. Very well done SS!

The size of her PF statue was smaller, but not as small as I expected she fits in ok. I added a tiny riser to the bottom of her base.

Thanks so much SS for using plastic for the hair strands. It prevents breakage and saves us all money and headaches. Love this move.

Overall she is a huge keeper for me. This one is a really great sculpt and she will not go to the chopping block. Tim and SS thanks for this really nice statue. It feels great when something gets done this good. She now has a permanent spot on my Home Depot racks. I highly recommend this one for all fans. In person she is even more stunning! Again Tim and SS did this one so well, simply amazing. Still so happy just looking at this one.

I love it, base, knife and all... But I was hoping that the production pieces would somehow not have the deer caught in headlights facial expression

Got some free time today, decided to take some pics.
Not a traditional line up but got my Avengers ladies together. At least at some point they've all been Avengers.

14137090041_80cb9e8bc2_c.jpg

14160459623_45ae7acb0c_c.jpg
14117197846_f4571722af_c.jpg

The one thing that annoys me is the paint slop between the breasts. I don't want to be too picky but I always notice this. Opinions... would you guys contact SS about this? With her top open like this her breasts are obviously a part of the intended visual appeal, otherwise they'd be covered up. The slop is right in the middle though. To the left and a little higher is also a dot, it's more noticeable than the pic shows but I'd still not care about it at all if it weren't for the boob slop.

13953998628_4510068da0_z.jpg

I've griped about her being a brunette instead of a red head enough, otherwise it's a great piece. Women:

13953796498_5b48c672d4_c.jpg

But that Ex...you've got these larger pieces with Storm, Psylocke and Rogue's Ex heads, and Scarlet Witch has the Hex hand, but here goes BW with a little knife. Either way, I like the statue.

You sure it's 'paint slop'? :monkey3

lol, it came out the box with fused boobs so I think I'm pretty sure it's just paint...I HOPE it's just paint lol... unless someone added some boob lube before packaging her :monkey4 :horror

lol, it came out the box with fused boobs so I think I'm pretty sure it's just paint...I HOPE it's just paint lol... unless someone added some boob lube before packaging her :monkey4 :horror
Let us know what happens. That has gotta be grounds for a replacement body.

Scarlet Witch comiquette had same problem. Was not grounds for replacement unfortunately

Back