Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really didnt care for the film.

Main plot, villain, action set pieces and pheromone's were all stupid.

I know its a comic book film but BW is supposed to be a regular human. I have accepted her over the top antics before but this movie went to The Fast and the Furious type stupid action.

I am pretty sure she could have snapped the infinity gauntlet and not gotten a scratch

This film should have been more like TWS in terms of action set pieces like the Fury car chase scene. Lots of awful shaky cam also.

I think John Wick and Mission Impossible movies have ruined other action films for me. At least the ones without superpowered hero's that need CGI to show their power.

Watching a BW hanging onto a rope from a helicopter that is navigating through explosion's and she looks like she does not have a care in the world just... well... Its too much.

I like the BW character. She deserved a better movie.

I really didnt care for the film.

Main plot, villain, action set pieces and pheromone's were all stupid.

I know its a comic book film but BW is supposed to be a regular human. I have accepted her over the top antics before but this movie went to The Fast and the Furious type stupid action.

I am pretty sure she could have snapped the infinity gauntlet and not gotten a scratch

This film should have been more like TWS in terms of action set pieces like the Fury car chase scene. Lots of awful shaky cam also.

I think John Wick and Mission Impossible movies have ruined other action films for me. At least the ones without superpowered hero's that need CGI to show their power.

Watching a BW hanging onto a rope from a helicopter that is navigating through explosion's and she looks like she does not have a care in the world just... well... Its too much.

I like the BW character. She deserved a better movie.
Agree 100%

Make that 99.5%

She pulls an overweight super soldier off the ground with no momentum on his end. OK LOL

Yelena takes a turbine blast to the face with not even a hair out of place lol

Non enhanced individuals I might add.
:lol Yeah that was another one you had to turn your brain off for. Would've been neater IMO to have the family all fight Taskmaster at once to show how badass the character was. I think that would've brought a better resolution and then finish with Nat saving a MALE Taskmaster. Even Putin hated that.

I have made up my mind that I will not be adding this movie into my Infinity Saga collection it doesn’t need it for BW backstory and woop’deedo she got a quinjet as a connection to IW ZzZzzzzz.

The only purpose it serves is to introduce Florence Pugh as the new BW.

Nobody should ever have to see a messed up Florence Pugh.
Everyone is big on her. She brings nothing special to the table to me.
I have made up my mind that I will not be adding this movie into my Infinity Saga collection it doesn’t need it for BW backstory and woop’deedo she got a quinjet as a connection to IW ZzZzzzzz.

The only purpose it serves is to introduce Florence Pugh as the new BW.
Do you own all of the movies? I don't have Iron Man 3, Thor TDW, got BP digital from a friend, Captain Marvel, Antman and the Wasp, GOTG Vol. 2, Thor Ragnarok. At times I'd like to banish IM2.

Back