Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I spoke too soon, I just found Luke's for the first time at TRU tonight. Must have been the 2 Luke, 1 Vader case assortment because this Toys R Us didn't have stock, but had 4 Luke sabers and 1 Vader. Picked up Luke's for my brother.

Makes sense that these would hit harder for the movie.

I have no interest in this line since I have the original Master Replicas Vader and Luke sabers but I'd love it if Hasbro rereleased Darth Maul's lightsaber or made an all new Qui-Gon Jinn one.

Hasbro website lists several options that have 'removable blades'. Is this all leftover/ancient listings from the old force fx line, or are removeable blades inbound on a pending release?

EDIT: the more I look at it, the more I think this has to be old old old info. Not sure why they would leave that on their site..

Last edited:
Will there be any restocking of the Luke Skywalker lightsaber? I regret not picking it up when I saw it locally or on amazon. The price is ridiculous now.

Will there be any restocking of the Luke Skywalker lightsaber? I regret not picking it up when I saw it locally or on amazon. The price is ridiculous now.

Looks like not till couple months or if at all any. All shops online are sold out and you'll be lucky to find one either at your local Best Buy, target, GameStop..
Luke is going for over $300..

Looks like not till couple months or if at all any. All shops online are sold out and you'll be lucky to find one either at your local Best Buy, target, GameStop..
Luke is going for over $300..

Just took my chance since bestbuy listed on ebay, states blue/red. Looks like it's random pick. I already own Vaders, hoping to get Lukes.

A lot of the fx lightsabers are going for crazy money now. Glad i picked up dooku and obi ep 1 when they came out.

A lot of the fx lightsabers are going for crazy money now. Glad i picked up dooku and obi ep 1 when they came out.

Obi episode 1 has been my absolute grail since i started collecting them about 6 years ago, gotts be the most expensive one out there now.

Ive actually just bought the efx hilt replica because im such a fan of the design, and it holds so much nostalgia value for me and couldnt justify paying £400/£500 for the force fx version second hand.

Congrats on getting it when you did! I imagine the dooku is pretty expensive too now?

Picked up Yoda lightsaber at my local NEX for $112. I know it was cheaper during the holidays but I was short on cash.

I purchased the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber the other day on ebay and it has finally arrived. I wanted to ask though, is this lightsaber significanlly lighter then the Vader saber?

Can someone please let me know exactly which saber I want: I want Luke's ANH one with a metal hilt and removable blade.

Going round in circles over force fx/master replicas/hasbro.

Any help appreciated.

:duff

Yeah the Luke is pretty light. More so than almost all the other sabers I feel. I bought the Kylo and Luke but sold the Luke off after a few days. Maybe if they release all of them with detachable blades again I'll buy them.

Are they releasing all the original ones as well? I would like to get a Luke green one, maybe a new Vader if I can't fix the sticky rubber problem, as well as Anakin/Luke/Rey's blue lightsaber.

Are they releasing all the original ones as well? I would like to get a Luke green one, maybe a new Vader if I can't fix the sticky rubber problem, as well as Anakin/Luke/Rey's blue lightsaber.

Vader is available now. Luke's blue saber is available now as well but it is the ANH version.

Vader is available now. Luke's blue saber is available now as well but it is the ANH version.
Awesome! Where can we purchase them individually? The ANH Luke is essentially the same as the ESB and TFA versions with minor changes right?

Awesome! Where can we purchase them individually? The ANH Luke is essentially the same as the ESB and TFA versions with minor changes right?

There are differences between all 3 sabers but the they all have the similar features.

I got my Luke from amazon.com and Vader and Ren from Toys R Us locally.

There are differences between all 3 sabers but the they all have the similar features.

I got my Luke from amazon.com and Vader and Ren from Toys R Us locally.

Wow, these are really hard to find online.... Amazon is crazy overpriced already. I will have to check a local TRU when I can.

Back