Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done a similar thing with my older versions of the force fx's...

I just use a pipe clip at the bottom for the hilt to rest on and another further up to hold the blade in place

Still can't make my mind up on the kylo ren one, will probably wait till after the movie

View attachment 215046
View attachment 215047
View attachment 215048
View attachment 215049
View attachment 215050

Is the mace windu & luke hasbro or master replicas? I have the same ones but there were made by master replicas. Did hasbro remake them??

Last edited:
Saw that Toys R Us has an exclusive kids version kylo ren ultimate fx lightsaber for $59.99 in case you guys wanted one for your kids that was just as bright, but smaller and cheaper.

The Skywalker saber is in FA (while it is the ESB saber most casual fans won't notice) and secondary market for ANH/ESB Luke FXs have sky rocketed.

Ah cool, appreciate the info...

Bummed i have to send this back to amazon.

20151017_101503.jpg

Edit: Wow Amazon has already shipped my replacement will be here Monday!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Calendars.com cancelled my order and this is the only lightsaber I still need.

Did you email them and ask? I PO'd the Kylo Black series helmet and they said even though it says discontiuned that my pre order would still be filled. I hope so anyway since I got a 25% off code + free shipping deal.

The black series skywalker saber is no longer available on Amazon and all pre-orders at BBTS are sold out. Hope those that wanted it bought it already because it maybe gone for good

I wanted the Skywalker saber and BBTS still had the set of 3 available so I ordered that. These will be my first lightsabers. For those that display them mounted on the wall, do you hang them vertically or horizontally? Is there any concern of the blade bending if they are hung horizontally?

So I Picked up the Black Series Kylo Ren Force FX lightsaber from GameStop today. I'm absolutely loving it. $200 is a tough pill to swallow..but once I opened the box, all of that remorse went away.

This thing is definitely a quality piece. The sound effects are excellent -- it could be a touch louder, but it's still pretty loud. The all-metal hilt makes it feel high-quality. Also, the dry-brushed detail/weathering is excellent. The red wire is an actual stand-alone wire -- not a molded piece, which was a nice touch.

The motion sensitivity really brings the sound effects to life -- this saber is RAW. The growling and crackling makes this a very unique saber -- it breathes fire. The flickering effect adds to its "rawness."

Overall, I'm extremely excited about this purchase. Here are a few pics and a quick demo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY0J3hx4a2A

Back