Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool saber, the finish could be better. I am going to weather this up more with paint and get to crack in on the blade removal.

Overall decent piece, I love the growl and the flickering this saber has. Can really tell ol' kylo has no idea what he is doing putting this together or struggling with it at the very least. If that is their intention with the blade.

Really cool saber, the finish could be better. I am going to weather this up more with paint and get to crack in on the blade removal.

Overall decent piece, I love the growl and the flickering this saber has. Can really tell ol' kylo has no idea what he is doing putting this together or struggling with it at the very least. If that is their intention with the blade.

Congrats! And thanks for sharing the closeup photo. I'm still looking for one, but not in a rush. I look forward to seeing the After photos.

Video comparisons of my Makoto Crossguards next to the Black Series Force FX :)

The Makoto ones ran me about $380-$400 shipped. I plan on sending him the Black Series Kylo for modding. He makes some of the brightest sabers out there. :)

Who the #%&$ is this Makoto, and where can u get it?

:lecture yeah, where can one find this Makato?

I need to send him my KR asap. That brightness and pulsing is amazing on his.

Curious to know on the these force fx sabers, do the lights last over time?

Leaving them on shelves un-lit, will they suddenly not light up later? Anyone experience such?

Leaving them on shelves un-lit, will they suddenly not light up later? Anyone experience such?

I still have my original Vader Force FX from 2003(?) and with new batteries, they still shine bright and work perfectly.

I think that over years and years they will eventually wear out, get little "unlit" sections in them. I've had my Luke ROTJ for a few years now and It lights up just fine. They won't wear out anytime soon anyway.

I've done a similar thing with my older versions of the force fx's...

I just use a pipe clip at the bottom for the hilt to rest on and another further up to hold the blade in place

Still can't make my mind up on the kylo ren one, will probably wait till after the movie

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back