BLACK HOLE V.I.N.CENT 30th Anniversary ATC at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What scale would that make him ??

Not sure how tall the actual prop was... but looking at the film kind of looks like V.I.N.C.E.N.T. was about 3 1/2-4ft tall, so 8" would be about right for 1/6 if he was on the high end of my estimate. Although I'm thinking it might be a bit closer to 1/5.

Not sure how tall the actual prop was... but looking at the film kind of looks like V.I.N.C.E.N.T. was about 3 1/2-4ft tall, so 8" would be about right for 1/6 if he was on the high end of my estimate. Although I'm thinking it might be a bit closer to 1/5.

Yeah, at 8" wide by about 8" tall, I think he's bigger than 1/6. I think he's closer to somewhere between 1/5 and 1/4. Looking here, he appears to go from a persons hips to about the top of their head, so about half a 6 foot tall persons height or thereabouts. 8" times 2 = 16"...1/4 person = about 18", so yeah, between 1/5 and 1/4...

https://vincentspinnas.ytmnd.com/

Normally companies only release so many of the Exclusives per day so that the big Friday and Satruday crowds aren't SOL when they get there. You should hit that booth first when you get there, but there should be plenty left.

so... you know how when SS do con exclusives, they have non-atendee orders so people can get them who arent able to attend...... how are any of us supposed to get these if we live in different countries?

...or aren't we

Anyone wondering if the distressed packaging (as shown in the images) is the exclusive... not an actual distressed figure?

so... you know how when SS do con exclusives, they have non-atendee orders so people can get them who arent able to attend...... how are any of us supposed to get these if we live in different countries?

...or aren't we

Another reason why Sideshow is one of the best companies in the collectibles business!

Anyone wondering if the distressed packaging (as shown in the images) is the exclusive... not an actual distressed figure?

I've been wondering that since I posted those pictures. I kept thinking they were talking about V.I.N.CENT, but wasn't it B.O.B. who was all beat up?

Another reason why Sideshow is one of the best companies in the collectibles business!

I've been wondering that since I posted those pictures. I kept thinking they were talking about V.I.N.CENT, but wasn't it B.O.B. who was all beat up?

Old Bob was indeed beat up that Gunslinger Bot was mean to him if I remember.

I'm confused. The one pictured earlier in the thread looks way bigger than 8" -- at least going by this shot.

3631765719_dc748ae877_o.jpg

Even thought that's not the entire figure (no leg nubs) still only looks like its about 5" of robot right there... unless its being painted by Andre the Giant.

Even thought that's not the entire figure (no leg nubs) still only looks like its about 5" of robot right there... unless its being painted by Andre the Giant.

But that's just his head, no?

If this part is around 4 inches tall:

3660620672_35271ae20a_o.jpg

Then I would've thought that adding the body would make it a good 12" tall.

3660620668_82ebdf3d4a_o.jpg

Maybe the guy in the picture just has small hands.

Back