BLACK HOLE V.I.N.CENT 30th Anniversary ATC at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there not model kits made of BOB and Vincient back in the late eighties?, i remember a hobby shop i used to frequent had them on display back in like 1990.

I have both thos kits still in the boxes.

Is there a way to find better, closer shots of those pages? Was Maximillian 1:6?

I believe they are 1/6 compatible, yes.

Have to agree... I'd have been all over this figure if it was 1:6. Would have been a great robot to add to the collection :monkey2

I have been dying to make decent 1:6 The Black Hole figures since, well.. since the Mego 12" versions came out. I knew Pizer and Holland would need to be bashed, but I really thought one of the sculptors on one of the boards would have done some Airwolf Hawke & Santini or at least a Psycho Perkins.

So does anyone know yet how much these will be going for? And when is SDCC... I'd love to get one of these (or have someone pick one up) but it depends when it is that they come out.... things happening at the moment so no funds lol

So when do they come out?

Final pics, I really hope I can get one of these...

VINCENT-SDCC-02.jpg

3712962974_d6ee6b8c15_o.jpg

The linked site confuses me. It says...

"Fans and collectors will be able to get the SDCC distressed version at MINDstyle’s and Toy Tokyo’s booth respectively. V.I.N.CENT. is limited to only 300 pieces worldwide and at SRP of USD $130.00."

Does this mean only the distressed version will be available at SDCC? And a normal non distressed version will be sold at a later date?:confused:

yeah I'm not clear whether its the normal version thats limited to 300, or the distressed version.

I've always loved the design of this thing. I can barely remember the film at all now.. i was about 10 when i last saw it. I love the soundtrack though... but i'd LOVE one of these... but i take it you have to BE at SDCC.. and there's no way to order if you're non-attending?

Hey, I started this thread...Is someone gonna pick one of these up for me at SDCC or what? :confused::D

Kidding, would be cool if someone could grab some extras, but I'm also confused about this 300 piece 'distressed' version thing? Guess I'll have to wait and see what it means and if there's a 'regular' version that's easier to get with a larger edition size, I'll be fine with that.

From MINDstyle's blog:

We’ve received a lot emails about the highly anticipated 30th anniversary of “The Black Hole” Disney’s V.I.N.CENT. (ATC) art toy collectible figure. This figure is a roto-vinyl limited edition collectible and the first in decades available to collectors.

img_7723.jpg

Fans and collectors will be able to get the SDCC distressed version at MINDstyle’s and Toy Tokyo’s at the SRP of USD $130.00. V.I.N.CENT. is over 8 inches all and nearly as wide. It comes packaged in a premium gift box packaging with certificate of authenticity and numbered collectors card.

img_7729.jpg

From MINDstyle's blog:

We’ve received a lot emails about the highly anticipated 30th anniversary of “The Black Hole” Disney’s V.I.N.CENT. (ATC) art toy collectible figure. This figure is a roto-vinyl limited edition collectible and the first in decades available to collectors.

img_7723.jpg

Fans and collectors will be able to get the SDCC distressed version at MINDstyle’s and Toy Tokyo’s at the SRP of USD $130.00. V.I.N.CENT. is over 8 inches all and nearly as wide. It comes packaged in a premium gift box packaging with certificate of authenticity and numbered collectors card.

img_7729.jpg

That looks REEEAAAAALLLLY cool. Sounds like the SDCC version is limited to 300 and is the 'distressed' version. Any word on how to get a regular version, how many they'll be making and how much they'll cost?

hope this can be picked up somewhere after. I've always liked that design since I was a kid.

Back