Premium Format Black Cat Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they are the flippers, but if I was SSC I would certainly recognize the fact that they are one of the cheapest (even with increases) of the high end statue market. So like any business I would certainly look at increasing my margins if at all possible. Over all it doesn't seem to of affected their sales that much...

I agree, I meant the new "TBD" and prices points eliminate the need to jump on something right away in fear of paying double or triple its original MSRP in the future for not acting right away on securing an order.

I might get this Black Cat, cause i don't have enough Marvel girls except for Dark Phoenix that's coming soon. She's not as pretty as my DC girls, but I think SS might do some improvements with her current face that looks like of weird.

I can live with the face if it had SOME resemblance of a human expression. It's some weird mannequin stare into nothing currently.

I could live with the face, but not the size of it.......its Gigantic compare to her body.

I could live with the face, but not the size of it.......its Gigantic compare to her body.

Thank you! I agree and thought the same thing. This is one of the problems you get when you have way too many sculptors working on one piece.

Her face and head size are fine. The complaints we hear come from a generation growing up on Lee and Liefeld art.

Her face and head size are fine. The complaints we hear come from a generation growing up on Lee and Liefeld art.

Oh yeah, totally in proportion. :slap

marvel-black-cat-premium-format-300465-08.jpg

Well this picture has some really bad foreshortening that makes it for more noticeable then it really is. Her head is on the large size but not to this extent.

I notice several of their newer ones state polyresin, which would basically mean they are just plastic. I know resin isn't really plastic, but it amounts to pretty much the same thing. Either way, I assume that's got to be a mistake.

Well this picture has some really bad foreshortening that makes it for more noticeable then it really is. Her head is on the large size but not to this extent.

that maybe the worst angle for her. But less okay on other pictures doesn't means her head is proportional.
Will try to do some photoshop if i get some time.

Looked fine in today's livestream

Caught it on YouTube. It does look fine in the video. Head look a hair to oversized but if someone didn't mention it I wouldn't have noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back