Premium Format Black Cat Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
marvel-black-cat-premium-format-3004651-03.jpg

Aw man ...what's with the costume?! A classic red/blue Spidey deserves a classic costumed Black Cat!

This must be the only never before seen reveal from spooktacular that Alex was talking about.

That top picture looks like they're a dance crew :)

Yeah I'm not crazy about her outfit either, is that her new look in the comics or something?

Would've jumped if it was a classic look

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Not a lot of interest with that costume IMO (which is probably why they are offering the free shipping and the double reward points). Still don't think this is going to be a big seller.

Huge Black Cat fan. Hate the suit, hate the ex, hate the pose, hate the portrait. No thanks, I'll be passing. Major fail on SS's part. Misney is really choking out these prices, yeah DC is catching to it, but at least they are reasonable and have top notch quality.

It has free shipping and double reward points.

Yes, but no. It's a limited time offer that will expire well before it sells out. And it only covers US customers (free shipping) and those who order directly from Sideshow (double rewards). Any other retailer of the planet and those who will order later on will pay more than Huntress - which makes absolutely no sense to me, totally not worth it (even if I must be the only one who likes the costume, judging by the other replies)

Yeah it's her All-New costume
blackcat_ramos_lr_by_artgerm-d83it7z.jpg

Forgot that the yellow on the costume is meant to be cat eyes :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back