Premium Format Black Cat Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her facial expression is so.....blank.... your dodging explosions unassuming from Goblin with venom and carnage nearby and hre expression is...blank...come on

EX is a whiskey bottle and this piece does not do a great job conveying what Artgerms work shows; I would prefer the classic look, but this could have been handled better.

Her facial expression is so.....blank.... your dodging explosions unassuming from Goblin with venom and carnage nearby and hre expression is...blank...come on

Hmmm, I think Goblin, Venom, and Carnage going a little overboard over a small bag of gems/jewels she stole! :stooge

Ah man! I'm a huge Black Cat fan, have all the sideshow items. Only character I have a whole shelf dedicated to. Never really liked the old PF, was always hoping they would make a more dynamic one. And here it is! Sadly I hate the costume :( Really wish they went the "Evil that men do" route was this. I may have to pass.

Man, the reaction to this here is basically the reaction I had when I saw it...hate the new costume, doesn't vibe well at all, and the portrait is lacking all around. It's just a generic statue on many fronts, though the jump to $499.99 has arrived. This is definitely a $399.99 statue, and even then, zero interest. I expect this one will have a low ES, as I can't see people jumping all over such an average version of the character.

Unfortunate, as Spiderman is great, Goblin looks solid, and Venom and Carnage are knockouts. He's only got so many female pieces, and this one really should've been an insta-PO for many. I also personally like the explosion look on the Spiderman statue...it works in telling the story. Now they've added it here, just to what, keep them looking like they're part of the same line? Really comes off odd on this one.

Who the hell is that? It sure isn't Black Cat! Change the fur to white and clean off those mustard stains on her arms and maybe you got something but as is it's a complete joke. I'm Guessing ES of 100 tops.

Who the hell is that? It sure isn't Black Cat! Change the fur to white and clean off those mustard stains on her arms and maybe you got something but as is it's a complete joke. I'm Guessing ES of 100 tops.

Lol, even the hulk managed to sell its 200 EX @ $749.99.

I am curious though, has anyone preordered this piece!?

I'll stick my neck out and say I like outfit and the pose. Her expression is definitely bland and boring, I don't think there's any debating that. For the scene of the line, with all the collapsing buildings and explosions, there probably should have been some reaction. The lunch sack for an EX is meh.

I like how deep they're going with the line, but I gotta think that if you opted for Symbiote Spidey it's going to be a pretty dark display with a lot of primarily black coloured characters aside from Goblin and the red on Carnage.

I love Black Cat as a character, but this version of her just doesn't cut it. It's a pass!

The price doesn't help either ...even with double RP and free shipping. Not happening.

The only thing I like is the pose.

Her proportions are way off. Legs are too short, and the head is way too big for the body. A few of the pics almost make her look like a bobble head.

I absolutely HATE the costume. Why the hell would they do a classic Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage and then put this God-awful suit on her. Not to mention, the price is a joke.

Man, seen this thread and was excited. Then that ended quickly!

I think I'll try to get the old one for a bit more or wait for XM.

I want a decent black cat statue and then this happens. The head sculpt and costume are bad and what comic or design has she ever looked like any of that?

I wonder at what point do they realize that the final result is actually pretty bad but too far along to rework. End results in cutting their losses with a with low ES that still takes forever to sell and a net loss in general.

The statue looks good but i dont like this version of black cat and i think a Doc oc or the lizard would be more interesting, is incredible that many characters more importan from the spdidey world haven´t got released as statues. Im starting to think sideshow has the license by characters and not for the hole marvel universe.

**** man so damn disappointing this statue is literally everything i wanted in a black cat statue and they still **** it up. Why is so hard to get right?? :gah:

Back