Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOUGHT!!! :yess:

Finally and excuse to use my Reward Points :D

She looks AMAZING. Much better than I expected.

I was JUST thinking the same thing. Award points are drooling over this. Finally, a good reason to use them. :rock

Looks pretty darn good. Doesn't out 'perform' Gwen, IMO, but this is a must.

Come back for another look... I REALLY like this.

Please give us MJ/Gwen quality as opposed to Spidey :pray:

I liked Spidey quality, but I think Gwen just had a cooler look, thus making it seem better than Spidey. This is one of those 'I'm always right' things. :lol

Spidey really suffered. I needed a replacement body and Ex portrait.
The webbing could of been much better.

What happened to yours?????

I suffered problems with my 2010 comiquette. Part of the reason why I never cared as much as some for that one.

Poor paint, smudge on his face and the feet didn't sit flush. Happy with the replacement although I doubt I'll ever get him off the wall again, it's that tight a fit.

Poor paint, smudge on his face and the feet didn't sit flush. Happy with the replacement although I doubt I'll ever get him off the wall again, it's that tight a fit.

That's the same with mine. :lol

I actually had a scare the other day. I bumped his hand off. Fell about a foot of so....but not a scratch.

Here's hoping she's made at the MJ factory :pray:

Her face doesn't seem as expressive as the other two- need some more pics. She's an instabuy regardless...

Looks like she'll be sitting on that diamond base

Just stumbled onto this on the SS website. She looks great! I'm glad they kept the Spidey ball of yarn from the illustration too. Looking forward to the full reveal. Still can't figure out why the zipper ring is under her boobs on her costume though. Shouldn't it be higher up just below her cleavage?

tumblr_m7393hFO8S1rq7hcqo1_500.jpg

preview_BlackCatStatue-990x600.jpg

Her face looks like a "You gotta problem?" kinda face, illustration gave me a different feel.

Still, depending on how much she goes for, and also the ES, I might prioritize getting MJ ahead of her.

Back