Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome

I think there are 2 heads one is an ex

If so

day one preorder. Otherwise ill wait until its gift card eligible

Awesome

I think there are 2 heads one is an ex

If so

day one preorder. Otherwise ill wait until its gift card eligible

ddd61a176afb38fd3081440a644e866a.jpg

1240467-asm_bc_01_campbellvariant.jpg

That could be possible, as the preview HS does look like it belongs to the other cover. It'd be great if they gave both options for display! It's either that or they just decided to blend the two covers together. I guess we'll know in a few days, but that'd be a nice option to have the more playful HS as well!

tumblr_m7393hFO8S1rq7hcqo1_500.jpg

^nice catch on the other cover, that explains the face and the cat. An EX head more like the yarn pic would be great and should be seamless with the choker, I'm straining my eyes to see if that head looks removable...

The shine underneath her suggests they're also putting jewels under her like in the alternate cover, but maybe it'll be that large diamond that was shown back several pages.

Steve Schumacher at it.

Marvel_SSC_Statue_BlackCatCampbell__SSC_Shoo_zps141a6258.jpg

I'm not seeing her being as tall as MJ...

I wouldn't mind trading height for an EX head, I think even tho shorter than MJ she'll look awesome when you bunch them all together, diorama-like.

Flat base would make her tiny. Hopefully they will add something to raise her up a bit.

Where did the Exclusive speculation come from? Doubt it :huh

I think its just from the statue drawing inspiration from two different pictures. I doubt it will happen... still, Spidey got one. Since she's so small I suppose they could use an EX head to bump the price up a notch, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if it looks good

The picture of the artwork has two conflicting facial expressions and neck lase.

One with pearls (with yarn ball)

Other with collar (crawling)

It would be relatively easy to do a swap out feature since one print doesnt fully capture the concept of the piece.

Jeff Scott Campbells art is featured on marvel licensed t-shirts i have the picture with the kitty and diamonds not the yarn ball

So it appears as though the yarn ball pose is yet to be unveiled. Her mouth position is closed on that art work

Would be awesome if the base were a giant diamond but it appears as though it is a flat surface with a bed of diamonds

spiderman had a swap out and the other 2 girls were a carbon copy of the artwork.

This one is clearly not

At least not what is shown so far

I wanna see more pics. The boobs look bolted on, like a really bad boob job but more alarming for me is that the nose looks so narrow. I'm hoping it's just angles.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a stupid question ...will this also be available for PO on BBTS on the 26th? ...Or will it only be on SSC?

Back