Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think after Black Cat, they've pretty much covered Spidey and all of his classic love interests which this line has been all about so far. Since that's been the pattern, I'm not so sure that they'll start doing some of his classic villains and any other "Spidey-verse" ladies would be kind of a stretch in my opinion.

I agree, don't think SS will continue this line.
I wouldn't mind another JSC line, preferably Disney Princess.:pray:

I wouldn't mind a JSC Lara Croft
View attachment 160202

Yes, please. :drool

I agree, don't think SS will continue this line.
I wouldn't mind another JSC line, preferably Disney Princess.:pray:

That would be interesting. I'd love to see those in statue form. I guess they can get around using the name, "Disney", like JSC does with his illustrations. Just call the line, J. Scott Campbell's Fairy Tale Fantasies Collection or Princess Collection.

I suggested that very thing here. Realy Sideshow has taken to long.

Disney Bishoujos - Page 2 - Statue Forum

yhst-88958764665118_2253_17723309

yhst-88958764665118_2253_20592249

cinderella-2012-print-signed-2.jpg

fairy-tale-fantasies-the-little-mermaid-2009-treasure-edition-print-signed-2.jpg

yhst-88958764665118_2253_1361296

tiger-lily-2.jpg

Danger Girl, right? Sadly, I never read those. I'll have to remedy that. Heck, even though I know next to nothing about the characters, I'd still buy their statues too. I just love JSC's style. :lol

Theyre actually really well written and funny as heck. Lots of great characters, think over-the-top-Bond, besides the main girls to make statues of, I'd prob go broke if they ever made them haha. Who am I kidding, I'm already broke :lol

Theyre actually really well written and funny as heck. Lots of great characters, think over-the-top-Bond, besides the main girls to make statues of, I'd prob go broke if they ever made them haha. Who am I kidding, I'm already broke :lol

Thanks, I'll check it out. There seems to be a lot of material out there. Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks, I'll check it out. There seems to be a lot of material out there. Any suggestions on where to start?

Just good ole Danger Girl vol1. They're mostly random one-offs after that, and you lose JSC as the artist which sux. I still haven't gotten a chance to read the newer stuff, artwork improves a lot after Revolver. I need to just marathon through the one offs lol.

Here's the order I've got anyway-

Volume 1
Kamikaze
Special
Hawaiian Punch
Viva Las Danger
Batman
Back in Black
Army of Darkness
Revolver
GI Joe
Trinity
The Chase
Mayday

Just good ole Danger Girl vol1. They're mostly random one-offs after that, and you lose JSC as the artist which sux. I still haven't gotten a chance to read the newer stuff, artwork improves a lot after Revolver. I need to just marathon through the one offs lol.

Volume 1
Kamikaze
Special
Hawaiian Punch
Viva Las Danger
Batman
Back in Black
Army of Darkness
Revolver
GI Joe
Trinity
The Chase
Mayday

I appreciate it. I'll look them up tonight!

Volume 1
Kamikaze
Special
Hawaiian Punch
Viva Las Danger
Batman
Back in Black
Army of Darkness
Revolver
GI Joe
Trinity
The Chase
Mayday

Great suggestions! Gives me the urge to open up my box of Danger Girl and Gen13 comic collection.

Back