Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF ...with that timing?! It's like their making a blockbuster movie or something...

Yea, and it's going to be another year before they release her. That's 2 years in the making. And that's only if they release her in 2016. If not 2016, then it'll be 2017. Wow! That's a long time for development of a statue...

Yea, and it's going to be another year before they release her. That's 2 years in the making. And that's only if they release her in 2016. If not 2016, then it'll be 2017. Wow! That's a long time for development of a statue...

Well its possible to get a prototype for 12 days and a release of next year. Possible delay for maybe a Q1 2016 release.

There's also a lot of other statues in line before it

FINALLY!

preview__BlackCatStatue.jpg

need it

URL=https://s162.photobucket.com/user/cthibodeaux/media/blackcat_zpsc09d7fdd.jpg.html]
blackcat_zpsc09d7fdd.jpg
[/URL]

When I saw J Scott Campbell in Dallas last May, he said the design of the statue was basically going to be from that print. From what I can tell, it looks pretty dead-on. Now get the damn thing up for preorder!!

It's about damn time. Still think it's a shame they didn't go with the crawling pose, but I'm not really complaining. Cannot wait for the full reveal, hopefully it doesn't take all too long.

Back