Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becausr according Igo, they don't even have the concept art yet.

Ahhh. Well, that sucks. :( :lol

Hopefully though, when it's done, things will pick up. I'm still in awe of how fast they got MJ out. Well, it seemed fast to me anyway.

I was hoping to see pre-cyborg grievous to go with my obi but instead they dropped the black-cat bomb on me. She is one of my favorites but most of her past statues were always off the mark for me. Marry Jane looks amazing so i got my hopes high for blackcat. With spiderman on preorder and marry in the mail and now blackcat but i still need a companion for obi...i need more shelf space lol.

I was hoping to see pre-cyborg grievous to go with my obi but instead they dropped the black-cat bomb on me. She is one of my favorites but most of her past statues were always off the mark for me. Marry Jane looks amazing so i got my hopes high for blackcat. With spiderman on preorder and marry in the mail and now blackcat but i still need a companion for obi...i need more shelf space lol.

Did you order Gwen?

KingB, where did your post go?

The Fox sees all. And the Fox was trying to reply to it.

:lol

Looks like that's not going to be the art this statue is gonna be based on. This is what SSC's Dave Igo said about it over on SF.

Apparently this piece is gonna take a long while.

I think it's a ruse!!
The sketch looks great, I highly doubt they are still in concept phase that would probably take 2 years before it is even up for pre order! Why do a official announcement for a statue they are going to release that far in advance and not something coming this year??

What pieces do you have on PO from this line?

Because if you got the first three, then this is a must! :lecture

eh, beside my original Spiderman comi ex, the Campbell spider comi ex is the only one poed for this line. no gwen and/or mary jane. they looks nice for sure but I just can't due to space. I must be disciplined! :whip

eh, beside my original Spiderman comi ex, the Campbell spider comi ex is the only one poed. no gwen and/or mary jane. they looks nice for sure but I just can't due to space. I must be disciplined! :whip

I hear you there. Nothing wrong with that. I have to do the same. It'll keep you in the collecting game longer, IMO.

1/3 of my statues are in shipper but I actually have space for 3-6 pf and future plans for 3-6 more. but they're all plans for SSC eventual release.

waiting for batman pf, soup pf, ww pf, darkseid pf, modern hulk pf, apocalypse pf, jean grey pf, magneto pf? and anything new that I like not yet released yet.

half of my statues are in shipper but I actually have space for 3-6 pf and future plans for 3-6 more. but they're all plans for SSC eventual release.

waiting for batman pf, soup pf, ww pf, darkseid pf, modern hulk pf, apocalypse pf, jean grey pf, magneto pf? and anything new that I like not yet released yet.

I'm in the same situation too. I've got a handful of pieces out and the rest in the box. No room!

Back