Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black-Cat Comiquette

With the success of Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane....it would only make sense to make this. People would grab this one up in a heartbeat.

Yea me being one of them. It looks awesome! I hope it comes out not too long from now got to get MJ first then Spidey I cant wait :panic:

Last edited:
Re: J. Scott Campbell Black Cat Statue

Awesome! Was expecting it though since they showed a sketch of it when they showed MJ and Gwen in the design blog.

Looks like has been taken down.

profilepic35289_1.gif

:yess:
finally something interesting for us :D a definite order for us unless they screw up the others :(

Yep a big appeal to me is the paint job, hoping they can match it..find out in a couple days!!

Darn search system! :lol

Add Campbell to the title of your thread.

Edit: You just did.

12 days ends with a bang :yess:

Definite purchase if MJ and the others turn out well. I hope it's a different pose. If this collection continues we NEED some villains!

I'm all for that. I would LOVE to see Lizard come to life in statue form. Campbell has a pretty cool looking version, IMO.

I'll take all these guys (and Hobgoblin and Carnage)

asm_l_500.jpg

12 days ends with a bang :yess:

Definite purchase if MJ and the others turn out well. I hope it's a different pose. If this collection continues we NEED some villains!

Don't forget aunt may :yess:

A lot of his villains look great! Since pf's for me have been ok in spidey world I will probably stick to this line and possible 1:1 busts...not sure if they will do anymore though

Back