Black Cat Legendary Scale Bust $570?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a chance to grab an EX for $310 last month, but passed it up. :slap

Lucky *****

Do you think you could maybe watch wtf you say before I kick your a$$. This is the second time you've said this on the forum and you haven't been booted. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the reg for about $90 after rewards points, first time I used them. Sold it last year on eBay for $350 to a guy in Hawaii on a re-listed auction. I'll ship internationally and on the first auction I had two bidders from Singapore with 0 feedback bid it up to something like $700 in the last few minutes with nothing to show for it. It was my only LSB to date but looked great, face sculpt was really good.

Last edited:
its a really nice piece, but I dont get why theres not the same love for the emma frost. That bust is completely gorgeous and i think theres more devotion to that character and its selling for under $200

its a really nice piece, but I dont get why theres not the same love for the emma frost. That bust is completely gorgeous and i think theres more devotion to that character and its selling for under $200

Because you can still get Emma from Sideshow. She's in Stock, Black Cat sold out, so that's why she's in more demand.

Hm point taken. Im actually getting rid of all my lsb cause of space. Ill hold onto her for now. Hopefully she increases somewhat

Do you think you could maybe watch wtf you say before I kick your a$$. This is the second time you've said this on the forum and you haven't been booted. Wow.

gotta agree with dcmarv. a right ol' **** is a right ol' ****. and maybe when you do your youtube videos, remember to take your double-ended dildo out of your **** and *** :dunno

Back