Bishop's Stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mighty Muggs - Love these guys.

11u8aad.jpg

And here's a shot of my overall display

mmpkc9.jpg

The poster behind Iron Man and Thor is just a generic lightning print, but it looks pretty awesome. Behind Red Skull and Cap, I had this picture blown up and printed:

2ym6mhj.jpg

So this is basically all I'm going to have for a while, at least until Sideshow starts churning out their top flight Marvel pieces....thanks for looking!

xcvjh4.jpg

Nice stuff... your Spiderman figure was made by ToyBiz as part of their Spiderman II series. Nice score for a $1... the retail was a lot higher, maybe $60?

Some recent acquisitions

This Diablo statue is great....the armor has a very nice metallic paintjob that's hard to capture in pics. The exclusive head is sooo much better than the reg IMO.

Pics can't convey how great it looks in-hand.

qp42tg.jpg

24612d0.jpg

2wfjofp.jpg

24vjfd5.jpg

15mfxj9.jpg

nfrw4j.jpg

2u4q1ll.jpg

x3dbhf.jpg

2mi2rsn.jpg

Last edited:
Namor Comiquette

This one has been almost universally panned, but I think it's a great piece. The face is rough, and the base sculpting isn't up to par, but it's a worthy addition to a silver age marvel collection.

2qtic9d.jpg

16aec13.jpg

2mx3kic.jpg

dzbkzs.jpg

jq6wls.jpg

wmcavl.jpg

201ngw.jpg

sxhu9h.jpg

Green Hulk PF

Pretty much perfect. Nuff said.

16j3ms8.jpg

kajj9u.jpg

2mo5jdg.jpg

2i223nm.jpg

5ouxz8.jpg

25jbaza.jpg

2vru74i.jpg

2rg1itz.jpg

e9yz69.jpg

Now we just need to finish the Defenders..

2637l82.jpg

hahahaha
I knew that Master Replica hulk would keep you happy for long.
Great pics!

Dude, you have no idea how right you are :rotfl I bought the MR Hulk and I was like "this will be enough Hulk for my collection!" But the PF, I could hear it whispering to me at all times....I had to pull the trigger

Dude, you have no idea how right you are :rotfl I bought the MR Hulk and I was like "this will be enough Hulk for my collection!" But the PF, I could hear it whispering to me at all times....I had to pull the trigger

Great decision. I had 4 different types of Darth Maul collectibles before I finally gathered the courage to pick up the life size bust!
The learning curve of collecting I guess:lol

Back