• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman Vince H&C,Beto,etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman Vince H&C,Beto,etc

Alright guys everything that has been sold has been shipped if you haven't got a pm you will get one tonight still some things left guys get them while you can most is at a steal

Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman Vince H&C,Beto,etc

Pm was sent

Hi Slp bishop, I am interested in Caine "Reanimator", I'll send one pm, tanks fellow...

Friend has received my pm? I am interested in Dr West Re-Animator, I await return...

Pm sent for dr west sculpt :)

Sorry guys, I nabbed West & Toxie.

pm sent on ghostbuster set :)

I don't vist the FS section enough :slap

Sorry to hear that you have to drop the hobby man. I hope everything turns around for the best :1-1:

Make sure to mark this lot as sold (to a mysterious buyer *coughmecough*)

null_zps5c0dd2e2.jpg

Is peewee still available?

Interested in a item, I'll let you know if another person with the same item falls through.

Ski

Sorry she is sold but all ghostbusters stuff is back up for grabs

Is your Dude set still available Bishop?

Back