• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman Vince H&C,Beto,etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slp bishop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well guys it has been so much fun here with all of you this is a great community but sadly I must leave the collecting behind I have had some things happen recently and I am in need of money and this is where I am I will post pics tonight but most know what these look like

All prices shipped in the US as a gift or pay the fees

Still available

Moes the dude clothing set 315.00 cheaper them what I paid

Hot toys baby doll complete with box-155.00 shipped

Hot toys Aldo comes with what's pictured 130.00

Rainman Vince with dork clothes sold

Gary pee-wee bike paid deposit spot 35.00

Betos very rare part 2 Freddy head unpainted sold
(Not a recast) real deal

Trutype regular body sold

Random parts 25.00 hot toys hangs and knock off hands some pegs some feet just misc. stuff for 1/6

Caines Reanimater and toxic avenger sold

Ghostbusters set you get everything pictured witch is a complete set of Matty figures accessories plus custom stands and half the deposit paid to silentsurfer for Rocco's Spengler,Stantz,and Winston and snydermans veinkman the deposit for the paint cost as much as I am along for I'm wanting 415.00 shipped for everything and when Nathan is done with the heads you pay him the remaining balance and you got your self an amazing GBs set PM me with any questions -heads are sold selling the rest of the stuff for 150.00 for the lot everything in the pics including the AA body for Winston

null_zps777b9cb0.jpg

null_zps168f863c.jpg

null_zps985c175f.jpg

null_zps24795335.jpg

null_zpsf8908a9a.jpg

null_zpsb7969050.jpg

SOLD

Betos Beatlejuice #10-sold

Betos Meyers -sold

Betos Freddy part 2 -sold
Contact for details on this one

Also have a spot on Betos Jason list paid for if anyone wants the spot-sold

Beto/silentsurfer/Moe Freddy part 1 -sold

Everything is Betos except the sweater the sculpt is painted by Nathan (Silentsufer) come with tounge phone also from the new

Neo sold iminime smith-sold

Both H&C sets

Rainman Pee-wee -sold

Rainman Vince- 540.00 plus dork outfit

MGs the grinch unpainted set-sold

Hot toys Luke -sold comes with what's pictured and the cathode saber

Hot toys Indy -sold come with what's pictured

Enter MIB set -sold

Jason part 5 set comes with all weathered sideshow clothes throwing knives and belt with knife and sheath caines mask and head painted by Peteskywalker machete axe and stand no body -sold

Kato/sunohc/Silentsurfer Morpheus
Comes with full Kato suite and coat sunohc head and glasses painted by silentsurfer it's at the lab now have paid half only thing left is wait for it to get done and pay the other half of the balance also have mononofu sword and glock with extended clip-sold

Freddy doi by the reverend with light

Hot toys Aldo comes with everything except big knife and box 120.00

Obi One cathode saber -sold

Should have pics up soon any questions just ask first come first serve it was fun guys thanks for the experience

Last edited:
Some wonderful grail items here! Some very lucky folks are gonna grab these up! I'd grab that Beetleguise if only I had the money
Shame to hear you are getting out mate, I wish you all the best.

Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies

Hey bro, I will take that neo off your hands....pay pal ready...sorry I already have agent smith. Hit me back with your price.

hope all is well bro, sorry your leaving the game

I wish you the best Slp. Things will turn around! Keep your head up brother.

Levit just bought everything. :lol

Dang. I hate being in a different time zone. I would've snatched up that Beetlejuice in a heartbeat.

Good luck with everything Bishop!

Last edited:

Sorry to see you having to sell. PM sent.

Dang. I hate being in a different time zone. I would've snatched up that Beetlejuice in a heartbeat.

Good luck with everything Bishop!

yeah man , i've bought 2 figures from the list above but i have missed Beto Meyer :(

Thanks for all the comments guys I appreciate it lots of stuff sold and lots of stuff left

Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman pee-wee and Vince

Are you selling Anton Chigurh or has he already been sold?

Back