• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman Vince H&C,Beto,etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman pee-wee and Vince

Anton is already gone just have Vince and pee-wee left of the rainman stuff

Re: Bishops goodbye sale lots of goodies moes the dude set,rainman pee-wee and Vince

Sent PM on the Obi One cathode saber :wave

pics on the dude cloths????

No don't have them yet moe is supposed to be shipping them soon you can check the thread for pics he has my spot is paid for you will just take my spot

Hey bud, never got a pm back on that cathode saber, Really wanted to get, but I see it been sold. oh well.

good luck with the sales bro

What did beetlejuice sell for?

kinda mad i wasn't able to get that second pee wee that has eluded me for a while now...:-(...well...looks like Bishop was able to rake in some decent returns...hopefully everything works out for you buddy...:)

Get back in touch with me so I can know where to send payment slp. Thanks.

kinda mad i wasn't able to get that second pee wee that has eluded me for a while now...:-(...well...looks like Bishop was able to rake in some decent returns...hopefully everything works out for you buddy...:)

I know that feeling if I had known these were going on sale I would of sold my stuff for pee wee aha! I guess my custom will have to do for now aha! Good luck I'm your future bishop :)

Sorry Kara Neo was bought before you got back in touch with me just smith left and the spot on Gary's pee-wee bike list is still up for grabs the guy who bought him Diddnt want the bike just looking for my 35.00 deposit back and tanks for comments and purchases guys glad I could help some of you get some of these harder to find figures and thanks for helping me hopefully one day I will be back

interested in Kato/sunohc/Silentsurfer Morpheus pm send

Hey guys with all the crazy stuff going on I haven't made it to the PO yet but everything is all boxed up that is paid for thanks again guys

Good luck with everything Slp Bishop. Been a pleasure.

PM sent.......................................

Alright guys got alot of things out today not everything but alot I sent you a pm if I shipped your item today the rest will be going out through the week thanks again guys I'm trying to get things out as best I can right now also have some things left

Back