Birdman (Michael Keaton)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inarritu, Keaton and the gang make a sequel. BIRDMAN 2

Riggan Thomson didn't jump or fly, he was arrested for brandishing a weapon and endangering theater patrons. That's what Sam sees out the window.

Riggan Thomson didn't jump or fly, he was arrested for brandishing a weapon and endangering theater patrons. That's what Sam sees out the window.

I kinda thought he got his robe caught on a flagpole or something and she's smiling because...<wait for it>...she smells balls.:lol

I want a folded "Birdman 3" poster.

joK7eMD.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Possibly...possibly. That opening rehearsal scene is all about a guy who failed to kill himself when he shot himself in the mouth. Did he succeed? Did he fail? There's foreshadowing for both. Total Recall all over again.

Birdman 2 should get even more Meta and be about Michael Keaton playing Birdman as his comeback irl and leading up to the Oscars we just had. He doesn't win best actor so he gets up on stage and shoots himself in the face. :lol

This is a ****ing amazing movie. Just watching that scene again where Keaton is locked outside in his underwear. The way he barges in to the auditorium, only a few people notice him at first, he pretends to knock loudly and starts ranting and even from the far side of the auditorium you can see that Naomi Watts and Ed Norton are clearly taken by surprise and disoriented but immediately go about improvising while staying "in character."

Then when Riggan finally gets up on stage Zach Galifianakis is watching from the wings, his cell phone goes off and he pulls it out and it flies through the air as he frantically tries to catch it and silence it before answering the call. If the phone somehow got away from him it would have negated everything Michael Keaton had done outside!

I really need to pick up the Blu-Ray while they still have those cool red cases/slipcovers, but I got to thinking about the ending, and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw this movie on blu ray (it came in red!) and I'm not sure what the general consensus is here but I was blown away at how open ended the story was. Masterful acting, cinematography, editing, sound, and pacing.

Damn, I want that statue! Not paying the ridiculous amount being asked for one on eBay at the moment.

Just watched this and I thought it was fantastic. Great acting by Michael Keaton.

The ending is an open one, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back