Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game looks so great!Must buy.I loved Bioshock 2 and its multiplayer.I dont mind that Bioshock games arent anymore on under the sea.

My understanding is no, it has nothing to do with the first 2. From what I have seen the first 2 were all about genetics and this is going to be all about physics. Supposedly some other scientist creating their own city to experiment with physics.

That's just my guess so far. It's possible that they may make reference to Rapture somehow, but I don't think the 2 story lines will be closely related.

My understanding is no, it has nothing to do with the first 2. From what I have seen the first 2 were all about genetics and this is going to be all about physics. Supposedly some other scientist creating their own city to experiment with physics.

That's just my guess so far. It's possible that they may make reference to Rapture somehow, but I don't think the 2 story lines will be closely related.

Thanks, it'll be interesting how they tie in, if at all. Considering Bioshock is in the title, that does summon up feelings of the first 2.....we will see

Bioshock is more of an idea and not belonging only to Rapture. Biology is the science of life and evolution and the shock is the idea that you've been dropped into a strange foreign environment and must drasticly alter yourself or evolve to survive. So it can really take place anywhere and the general focus is more about Plasmids in Rapture, and in Columbia will involve a new integration of physics into the engine.

So the ideas are very similar as far as a place that is far fetched and being able to use telekenis and special powers, and they are adding other things to make it familiar such as giant robot things to replace the idea of a Big Daddy but I doubt this will have a direct connection to the first two games. Also this is set pretty well before Rapture I think so it's unlikely any scientists or anyone from Rapture will have a cameo.

I just love how this game has STYLE.

You can totally tell they've written out pages and pages of describing this fully realized world, and THEN they made the game that fits in that world.

And it's good that they are taking their time, so that it'll be the best it can be.

BTW--really want to play this in 3D, going on the skyhooks will be awesome in 3D.

That is totally some the best and most fun looking gameplay I've ever seen for a game. Everything about the game screams "quality." From the art design, gameplay, voice acting, story, and sound. Oh man, this game is going to put your sound system to the test. The sound is just amazing in that trailer.

Back