Bioshock figures from Neca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the articulation? All the photos I've seen have the figure in one basic pose or maybe a very slight variation on that said pose.

Articulation at the shoulders, elbows, and hand, drill does not spin, also at the thighs, knees, and ankles, and the tanks are removable.

It just looks most naturale in that ready pose. Can't wait to get the little sister.

I also noticed on the packaging back, it says the others are coming in 2010 as part of the "Genetically Enhanced Collection." Hopefully they'll do another wave with Andrew Ryan, Doctor Steinman, Xander Cohen and some of the other splicers.

got it off an ebay pre-order---- really fantastic. No problems- articulation is very tight and a tad limited by some of the attachments (bandoliers on his belt and armor on his knees) but it's really one of the most impressive things I've seen. It looks like it really weighs a ton and has alot of presence. Hats of to NECA- I didn't think anyone would ever make a figure out of the Big Daddy but they really surprised me.

Here is a good Pic of the Big Sister from the Neca interview in the remake neca Freddy Thread
2611d1259087141-action-figure-q-randy-falk-bigsister.jpg

I just want the Lil' Sister (to go with the Big Daddy figure)

Same here, I like the Big Sis design but not enough to get the figure. Hopefully they will do maybe like a two pack little sister set one for Bouncer one for Rosey.

What's this "Big Sister"? Is that part of Bioshock 2? Because I don't recall Big sister from Bioshock 1, and this is one of the few games I actually finished and enjoyed thoroughly.

if anybody is buying the big sis for little sis when they come out i might be interested in the big sis... i have a funny feeling we won't see a two pack up here in canada if it's a tru exclusive :(

canuck_spartanif anybody is buying the big sis for little sis when they come out i might be interested in the big sis... i have a funny feeling we won't see a two pack up here in canada if it's a tru exclusive [/QUOTE said:
The Big Sister is being released on her own, too. And is not an exclusive.

The Big Sister is being released on her own, too. And is not an exclusive.

right, i just meant that i don't think i'll be needing a little sister, not a big fan... but i like the big sister design. so if anyone wants to part with one on the cheap i'd likely be willing to take it off their hands when the time comes out. the way i said it wasn't quite what i meant :monkey3

right, i just meant that i don't think i'll be needing a little sister, not a big fan... but i like the big sister design. so if anyone wants to part with one on the cheap i'd likely be willing to take it off their hands when the time comes out. the way i said it wasn't quite what i meant :monkey3

If you just want big sis there will be a big sister figure without the little sister that you can buy, and from the looks of it they'll be a little sister fig on her own as well so I don't think people will buy the two pack just for little sis. So you don't have to get a little sis if you just want Big Sis :D

Back