Bioshock figures from Neca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bioshockdaddyinboxneca.png

Saw it on ebay.

Damn, that would look so nice on my desk. Been waiting for a cool, articulated Big Daddy for a long time.

DO WANT!

Bummer the "eyes" don't light up on the helmet but at the same time, it's probably for the best. Man I really want this figure. I may just sell a few games and DVDs to fund it.

Bummer the "eyes" don't light up on the helmet but at the same time, it's probably for the best. Man I really want this figure. I may just sell a few games and DVDs to fund it.

I'm torn about that. On one hand, LED lights on toys are almost always cool. On the other hand, the batteries eventually die, and they eventually start decomposing if you don't take them out (can't leave the toy MISB), and NECA hasn't impressed me with their efforts with light-up figures in this scale. But yeah, it would've been cool on Big Daddy.

I'm torn about that. On one hand, LED lights on toys are almost always cool. On the other hand, the batteries eventually die, and they eventually start decomposing if you don't take them out (can't leave the toy MISB), and NECA hasn't impressed me with their efforts with light-up figures in this scale. But yeah, it would've been cool on Big Daddy.

Also you have to worry about the bulb going out eventually as well.

I can't tell from this photo... does anybody know if the neca Big Sister will feature a light up eye (similar to the dead space figure)?
bigsister.jpg

No, thats painted, but they had a preview of an EVE Hypo with a battery compartment next to it. Maybe that will come with a figure or on its own? Maybe with Bioshock 2?

I just want an 18" Bouncer with lights.

Got my Big Daddy today and wow, its the best Neca figure ever, no doubt about it. If your a fan of Bioshock, you should definately pick this up, looks killer on my desk.

How's the articulation? All the photos I've seen have the figure in one basic pose or maybe a very slight variation on that said pose.

Back