Bioshock figures from Neca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics from CTR.

1-26.jpg

2-18.jpg

5-10.jpg

6-7.jpg

3-16.jpg

4-12.jpg

Looks like Rosie will light up, unless those batteries are for that EVE Hypo, it could glow like in the game. Either way alot of cool stuff.

Sweet, I'll probably pick those up. :rock Assuming the final production pieces look good. The female splicer needs more blood though. :lol

Oh and one more thing, what would be cool is a Sander Cohen figure with his pet rabbit. :rotfl

Any news on these?

I think their due in october.

I really hope we get an 18" Big Daddy that lights up with a little sister.

Oh and one more thing, what would be cool is a Sander Cohen figure with his pet rabbit. :rotfl

They should be able to get another wave at least out of this license, Cohen, Steinman, Andrew Ryan, Fontaine and the ADAM machine...

Just a heads up for those who may be interested, BBTS has the Big Daddy Bouncer in stock. I really wish I had some extra cash for this but with Thanksgiving, Xmas presents, and saving up for the HT Wesker, I'm totally broke untill January.

Do you guys think these will go fast? My budget can't fit in more stuff (the release of this guy caught me off guard, among other things) at the moment. I'm thinking about waiting for the rest of the Neca Bioshock line to roll out and pick 'em all up at once.

Just a heads up for those who may be interested, BBTS has the Big Daddy Bouncer in stock. I really wish I had some extra cash for this but with Thanksgiving, Xmas presents, and saving up for the HT Wesker, I'm totally broke untill January.

Is that this one for $19.99?

NEC11273.jpg

This might be a cool desk toy, but don't want to pay for the shippingl. Wonder if they would carry these at Spensers or Hot Topic.

Back