BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chances of another Sheva is very slim and even if they did make another, they'll probably use the same arms or the slightly more muscluar Sara Conner arms and it will probably have a different outfit.

Personally I'm glad HT made Sheva, because RE5 Chris without Sheva is like Wesker without sunglasses. But yeah there are so many other characters HT needs to do before they even consider another Sheva *cough* Nemesis *cough*.

The chances of another Sheva is very slim and even if they did make another, they'll probably use the same arms or the slightly more muscluar Sara Conner arms and it will probably have a different outfit.

Personally I'm glad HT made Sheva, because RE5 Chris without Sheva is like Wesker without sunglasses. But yeah there are so many other characters HT needs to do before they even consider another Sheva *cough* Nemesis *cough*.

Just to make sure HT sees this lol...

I'm still hoping for Ouroboros Wesker, and at least 3 Jill's (Battle Suit, BSAA and S.T.A.R.S. and with any luck RE3). I just hope HT will obtain the licenses for earlier RE games. There is so much potential with the series.

I'm still hoping for Ouroboros Wesker, and at least 3 Jill's (Battle Suit, BSAA and S.T.A.R.S. and with any luck RE3). I just hope HT will obtain the licenses for earlier RE games. There is so much potential with the series.

Hey dude they did make one but a custom figure heres a video on youtube
and I think it looks great but doesnt look like wesker but enjoy the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMhM83W2Ro

In no order I'd love to get

Nemesis
Tyrant
William Birkin (2nd stage would be great althought I wouldn't mind a 1sr or 3rd)
and
the Licker

That would be cool if they did make some JILL'S but Hopefully they will make her in BSAA and S.T.A.R.S vers,that would be awesome

Doubt we will get BSAA Jill, because Capcom never show the image Jill without the hat.LOL

Doubt we will get BSAA Jill, because Capcom never show the image Jill without the hat.LOL

I think the BSAA and Battlesuit Haircuts are exactly the same, except for the color. So Hot Toys should know how to sculpt it.

I just can't wait for the first pics! :)

I'm doubtful on the STARS version (even though that is the one I wan them to make most) since she had different hair/hat back then. They were just able to reuse the sculpts on Chris and Wesker for their STARS versions. Different colored hair isn't a big deal, but new hair/head/hat is.Plus Chris and Wesker had the STARS uniforms in the game, perhaps Jill's STARS uniform isn't covered by their RE5 license?

I have been wondering if they made chris BSAA ,S.T.A.R.S. and wesker midnight and S.T.A.R.S.,and sheva alomar just the BSAA VERSION why dont they make her in like fairy tale VERSION or clubbin version all I am sayin is everyone like chris and wesker got a second version and sheva got none.
I hope they come out with a fairy tale version

this is SHEVA ALOMAR in fairy tale VERSION but I would like them to make a figure like this one
https://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/18492...ent-Evil-5.jpg
I love JILL VALENTINE to she is a great character so we all would like her in BATTLESUITE version.
I find that dumb they made CHRIS and WESKER a second version 4 both and they left SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL only one VERSION and so I hope they make a second VERSION for SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL and hopefully JILL
This is battle suite JILL
https://consolecreatures.files.wordpr...ll-artwork.jpg

Jill was just announced, so there is still the posibility of a second version of her. Sheva is highly unlikely as the first version just didn't sell very well like Chris and Wesker did.

Jill was just announced, so there is still the posibility of a second version of her. Sheva is highly unlikely as the first version just didn't sell very well like Chris and Wesker did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually interested to know, what are you basing the idea that Sheva didn't sell very well on? Because what I guess I'm really asking is do you mean, 'didn't sell very well', or 'didn't sell as well [as Chris/Wesker figures]'

Sheva is sold out at almost every retailer. I'd say she sold pretty well.

With any luck, I hope to pick up either Midnight Wesker or BSAA Chris in June. Still trying do decide which to get first (though I'm leaning towards ol' Al).

Back