BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far there is a beretta in the figures its ok for me.the heck they couldnt provide joker with a shotgun.chris and sheva are greater than i expected.

I think I've got some HT M92s and they are really nice. Of course if they weren't, Saturday's Toys also puts out really nice ones in their equipment sets.

Even if we get precisely whats been pictured so far I'll survive :lol

I can mod the 21c Ithaca to be more accurate and I think I can bash a pretty convincing M3 from the M4 that HT has released and one of the Dragon Italian shotguns.

-TGM

I think I've got some HT M92s and they are really nice. Of course if they weren't, Saturday's Toys also puts out really nice ones in their equipment sets.

I can mod the 21c Ithaca to be more accurate and I think I can bash a pretty convincing M3 from the M4 that HT has released and one of the Dragon Italian shotguns.

-TGM

I have played the game and the Ithaca shotgun looks like the one provided by Hottoys (You can see it perfectly when you carry this shotgun at the back) however your picture posted of the gaming web showing the Ithaca m37 looks totally diferent from the game ¿??:confused:..

About the SVD Dragunov:You can see it in the first scan..but finally hottoys decided change this weapon for the PSG1 sniper rifle..Besides other weapons are diferent like the Magnum;
1zz3ixf.jpg

Last edited:
I have played the game and the Ithaca shotgun looks like the one provided by Hottoys (You can see it perfectly when you carry this shotgun at the back) however your picture posted of the gaming web showing the Ithaca m37 look totally diferent from the game ¿??:confused:..

Well the current HT shotguns pictured are not Ithacas, they are definitely Remington 870s. They have the Remington style pump and eject shells from the side. The Ithaca pump is different(got that ribbed look), they eject shells from the bottom. The tube also terminates with the little "L" bracket.

Here's a cap of Chris with the Ithaca m37 on his back, you can see the Ithaca style pump and the "L" bracket on the tube:

And here's promo artwork of Sheva with the m37:

Again these pics were pulled from game sites, but are promo artwork provided by Capcom. You can click on them to see slightly larger versions.

About the SVD Dragunov:you can see it in the first scan..but finally hottoys decided change this weapon for the PSG1 sniper rifle.

I'm greedy, I wanted Sheva to come with one and Chris the other! :lol

- TGM

-TGM

Would have loved the Deagle or the S&W Monster magnum but at least the figures themselves have come light years since the proto-types.

What are you planning on replacing her arms with? :confused:

I am just going to chuck some elbow pads on her.
it was a joke.the hot toys nonvisible articulation bodies are great and they couldnt provide sheva with nonvisible articulation arms?i dont say they need to be like chrisis tou but a little more muscle would be ok.these arms are like toothpicks.

I don't think HT will make a proper Ithaca. Their MO seems to be if they can find a current weapon they have that's an approximation, that's what they will use.

Well that's a bummer. I only own one HT boxed figure (Leon) but I've got a bunch of the modern weapons and loose HT weapons/accessories/bodies. I thought they were a bit more "gung-ho" on nailing the weapon front.

I double checked my Dragon 1/6 stuff last night and I'm almost positive that the 3rd shotgun in the Italian shotgun set is in fact a Benelli M3 super 90 (even thought the package says Spas 12). It would need the fore grip modifed and to be painted black but it would provide a pretty excellent M3 with the minor modifications. You know cause Chris and Sheva deserve it.

- TGM

That is a Super 90

DML's MO back in the old days was to release weapons cards in A and B set format. Sometimes they didn't have enough to fill out a B set so they rehashed older weapons.

I will dig around, I think I have a pump action section from another DML shotgun that would suit you well for your conversion process

Thanks for the confirmation! I would definitely appreciate any input/help you can provide on the pump/fore grip. I can only think of two current two options: 1. modify the existing pump 2. possibly the pump from the HT M4 can be used as a donor.

Though, I'll definitely try that first option to avoid buying a loose HT M4 just for the pump ;)

PS Yes it sucks that HT doesn't care as much about gun accuracy on the figures. The biggest red flag to the trend change was proto pics of HT Predator Dutch. He's got a removable carry handle on his 16/203. In the film, he has classic A1 rear sights on his rifle, but since HT doesn't do VN era figures anymore and has no incentive to design a M16A1, there was no other crossover potential to make the weapon. Cheaper to give the Colonial Marines M9 bayonets instead of the Gerber knives too. HT has also been using that same Remington shotgun mold across like 5-6 figures now.

Ouch. I hope they at least don't try calling the "apples" "oranges" and vice versa on the packaging/promotional materials. Not supplying something is one thing, but calling the wrong weapon model by the proper model name would be nuts.

I love HT's modern weapon sets. I can't believe that they couldn't produce more accurate guns with their lines and then sell them as part of some weapons collection to get more "use" out of them. Though really most the these collectibles should cost enough to already justify the effort.

- TGM

They both look so cool with all their gear loaded up :gun:gun

Totally agree. They did a really nice job on the harnesses and tactical gear. Really impressed by the rubber/plastic leather gear of Sheva.

Assuming the production figures look as good as these promo ones the paintjob looks to blow Leon's gear out of the water. And his gear was pretty darn nice.

- TGM

why not it could happen u never know

No, no it couldn't happen. They are done making her and I don't think she did well enough for them to make another. Just be happy they made 1 of her. There are plenty of characters they could have and should have done besides her.

No, no it couldn't happen. They are done making her and I don't think she did well enough for them to make another. Just be happy they made 1 of her. There are plenty of characters they could have and should have done besides her.

agreed and agreed. Final battle wesker anybody?

Back