Bikers chase down family in SUV in New York

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a case of acting tough on the Internet, Eli. This is fact. If I'm with my wife and son and God forbid this happened, plenty of them would be dead. Theyre clearly trying to hurt me and my family so bumper cars it would be.

Exactly. I know my city like the back of my hand. I'd drive them straight up to highway 2 and have the RC pick their asses up in the act.

Oh I get it, but it doesn't mean you would have faired much better. And I would totally be okay turning those guys into soup. Totally believe in better them than you mentality. If a person is attacking you and you're in a tight spot, with no way out, and all you got is yourself, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. No matter the outcome. Doesn't look good either way. Might as well go out pulling punches. Looks like the guy was gonna get it no matter what he did. If he stopped and did nothing or had he done what he did. Again, it is tough when you have a wife and kid in the vehicle with you and everything is going on so fast... Lets face it, we would all be scared ****.

The guy might've been trying to make it to a Police Station. Staying on the highway until a cop showed up would've been the best thing to do.

Awful what happened to this guy and his family. I hope they catch the lot of those scumbags and throw them all in jail for a very long time.

Oh I get it, but it doesn't mean you would have faired much better. And I would totally be okay turning those guys into soup. Totally believe in better them than you mentality. If a person is attacking you and you're in a tight spot, with no way out, and all you got is yourself, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. No matter the outcome. Doesn't look good either way. Might as well go out pulling punches. Looks like the guy was gonna get it no matter what he did. If he stopped and did nothing or had he done what he did. Again, it is tough when you have a wife and kid in the vehicle with you and everything is going on so fast... Lets face it, we would all be scared ****.

My heart would've been pounding and I would've been scared. No denying that. The only thing the guy "did wrong" (that awful expression) was turn off the expressway. He handled the rest perfectly (under the same panicked mental state anyone would be in) until he got stiffed with traffic. Again you're not wrong either.

Typical ****heads though. I'd LOVE to see a single biker (or gang, doesnt have to be bikers) act the same way alone. I've seen it my whole life. Karma will meet each and everyone of them one day.

Re: Bikers chase down family in SUV in Ney York

Yup...could have, should have... but when you're scared as **** you don't always think logically the way you would behind a computer, thinking of options in a relaxed manner. Saying we would have faired the same as the guy, or worse, but can we honestly say we would have done better? When the mind is racing and fear has you backed into a corner, logic sometimes get thrown out of the window.
When you live in a place like L.A. you have a plan. I always make sure I leave space to escape when in bad neighborhoods. And yes I have had to use my plan.

My heart would've been pounding and I would've been scared. No denying that. The only thing the guy "did wrong" (that awful expression) was turn off the expressway. He handled the rest perfectly (under the same panicked mental state anyone would be in) until he got stiffed with traffic. Again you're not wrong either.

Typical ****heads though. I'd LOVE to see a single biker (or gang, doesnt have to be bikers) act the same way alone. I've seen it my whole life. Karma will meet each and everyone of them one day.

Well that and not lock the doors.

I just looked it up, the 34th Precinct is on Broadway nearby according to Google. If the guy just turned left on Broadway he would've found the Precinct.

If that happened to me with my family in the car it would have been like Grand Theft Auto. I would have been rolling over people, not bikes. He should have swerved into the bikes approaching him. And if someone comes at my window and starts breaking it with me in it, they're getting shot.

The South Africans have the right idea:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbHnLSasfQ[/ame]

So you're being chased by a horde of ********* bikers, and you don't think to lock your doors?

First time I've ever heard about a biker gang assault in NYC. Wow, that's awful.

damn it. his wife and kid was with him. natural instinct should kick in....=run over dumb bikers not their bikes.

he hasn't seen road warrior or mad max by the looks of it.

I don't think it was a real gang. Just a bunch of guys who watched too much Sons of Anarchy at once.

Lol, oh I see. I'm on my phone and haven't read the article as yet. Didn't know it was a sport bike gang :slap

Last edited:
Back