>>>>>Bigbrocha's Hot toys and 1/6 Customs<<<<< 7-7-12 UPDATE PAGE 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The 1/6 Collection of Bigbrocha: It's small but i got it where it counts

awesome collection man

the customs are amazing

Love the customs. Can you tell me where you got that display case? It's great and looks like it can accommodate the dioramas of Godfather or Bruce lee. Is that the case?

I've had it for about 10 or 12 years now, I think I got it at a department store can't remember which one, its made of solid wood and its a beast, not happy when i have to move it but it does hold alot and the selves are adjustable so I like it. Thanks again for the kind words on my customs I certainly try to make lemonade from lemons on some of the sculpts but I think they work.

Freaking beautiful case bro! Love your customs as well! Very creative stuff ! Keep it up my dude!

Thanks Mag! Means alot from a fellow freak with one of the most impressive collections here, you got a good eye for artistic creativity so your words are highly appreciated!

Re: >>>Bigbrocha's collection of Hot toys and 1/6 Customs<<<

Awesome collection, and I really like the display! :rock

Wow, Macready is cool.... How did you get that snow effect on his boots? Looks like they were dipped in real alaskan snow! :)

Wow, Macready is cool.... How did you get that snow effect on his boots? Looks like they were dipped in real alaskan snow! :)

Awesome man, thanks! A good friend and fellow board member who remain's nameless:wink1: did it for me, looking at the pictures now I could probably use some more snow and I still want the hat.

thing1.jpg

Awesome man, thanks! A good friend and fellow board member who remain's nameless:wink1: did it for me, looking at the pictures now I could probably use some more snow and I still want the hat.

thing1.jpg

I know who you're talking about. El Pootho, right?

Re: >>>Bigbrocha's Hot toys and 1/6 Customs<<<SNAKE PLISSKEN 2-20-12 UPDATE PAGE 4

Amazing collection dude!!
Great customs!!

Is your Mariachi figure the Triad Toys Agent Indigo?
You should commission this outfit for it!!

onceinmex.jpg

Back