1/6 scale Diana Prince (Hot Toys Wonder Woman) custom figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok0IiyVxhPBW.jpg**I have to share this because the male figures are still being produced in the original old Hot Toys suntan skin tone: **If you like to customize and never made a male Phicen, do it now. It's a "must have" for 1/6 scale collectors. The stainless steel skeleton that recreates human movement in these figures also gives them weight and structural integrity. You will be in awe of how much more solid and sturdy these figures are compared to ANYTHING ELSE IN EXISTENCE (female P/TBL figures are getting there). The males also have more silicone via rubber muscle mass and as a result, have less to zero issues with tearing or cracking skin. The male P/TBL base body is the most sophisticated; state-of-the-art 1/6 scale male action figure ever made and currently available. I love to use the M31, M33 and M34 depending on my project (and hopefully soon, the M32). My Hugh Jackman/WOLVERINE is a perfect example of a Hot Toys/Phicen hybrid male custom collectable figure. Considering Jimmy Logan's fighting skills and claws, you want a figure that will move and pose easily. For accuracy you need a figure with the correct body type; with toned muscles. He is a Superhero who does not rely on his costume. So you can dress him in anything and he's still Wolverine. Also for example, showing some skin while wearing a sleavless fitted T-shirt is better/looks more realistic on a seamless body figure. You get all this and much more with a Phicen male ($80), a WOLVERINE Hot Toys head sculpt ($50 to $80 - I used the Samuri version), custom claws ($25) and a Pop Toys male clothing suit set ($40). I've seen Hot Toys movie masterpiece WOLVERINE 'Samuri' sell on eBay for $700+!!!! If the female customs with seamless P/TBL bodies (like my Gal Gadot) aren't your thing but you still have an interest in bashing, pick up a male non-costume specific Superhero (Hot Toys) head sculpt and make your first. You WILL BE SATISFIED AND AMAZED!!!!

Back