Big Mac Finally Admits to Steroid Use

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up watching these guys, and I dont think any less of them.

Very surprised Mattingly in not in the HOF

For example, who the heck remembers Dale Murphy anymore?

I remember Dale!

That's before they had ace pitching staff and all the younglins came in with the bigger bats.

and McGwire being one of my favs from the Oakland A's along with Canseco and that whole squad.

"The Bash Brothers." I had that poster. I also had McGwire's Donruss "Rated Rookie" card. Could've sold it during the home run race for, like, $80-100. I bet it isn't worth what my mom originally paid for it now (probably $10-12).

Canseco is the worlds biggest ******, I would be ashamed I was a fan of his.

:lol Well, no one is a fan of him now. Though sadly, most of his accusations regarding who used steroids have turned out to be true.

His brother, Ozzie, played for the Huntsville Stars minor league team when I was a kid, and was also a ******.

"The Bash Brothers." I had that poster. I also had McGwire's Donruss "Rated Rookie" card. Could've sold it during the home run race for, like, $80-100. I bet it isn't worth what my mom originally paid for it now (probably $10-12).

I have about every card from 85 Olympic McGwire to 86 Donruss Canseco Rated Rookie, all the way to the mid 90's.

I still have the album full of them two, Griffey Jr., Frank Thomas and Michael Jordan.

:lol Well, no one is a fan of him now. Though sadly, most of his accusations regarding who used steroids have turned out to be true.

His brother, Ozzie (twin brother), played for the Huntsville Stars minor league team when I was a kid, and was also a ******.

and one year for the Cardinals in 91.

Canseco comes out today and says he regrets writing the book...

Ya cuz everyone hates you now, you ____in snitch

He doesn't regret a damn thing. He's trying to do PR and sounds about as convincing as Jay Leno acting like he's the victim in the NBC train wreck. He's a sad man, reduced to ratting out his fellow players for money. I think he just called out McGwire to take a lie detector about something this week.

WOW, has the roids has changed this kid from the start of it all..

markmcgwiretopps.jpg

Canseco was always pretty big from the get go, I believe around 230lbs and 6'4

cansecodon.jpg

Prolly was he was only like 22 or something :lol

During 1988 whenever he was in the 40/40 club and they went to the World Series, that card shot up to $255, it's worth like $20 now :monkey2, I still kept the POS. :banghead

Back